Chapter 3- The First Date

I realized I forgot to give jimmy my number. Good thing I purposely left my purse at his house. That ment either he was going to return it to me or I'd have to retrieve it from his home. Either option sounded good to me. I was kind of hoping we'd go on a date today because I was so anxious to see him again. I didn't see him as a celebrity yesterday. I saw him as a normal guy who happened to be super hot. I wasn't busy today so I just say around all day. I decided I was going to retrieve my purse from jimmy today so I took a shower. I put on skinny jeans and a Yankee shirt. I know it souds ugly but it actually looked good. Then I curled my hair so that the pony tail was curly.

I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it. I assumed it was my best friend Mariah but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door.

"Hey "nobody". He said sarcastically.

"Hey, Big Shot." I said.

"You left your purse at my house and I came to return it."

"Oh gosh. I totally forgot I left it there."

"I know you left it there on purpose." He said with a smirk.

"And what makes you so sure?" I said smiling.

"I can read minds."

"Oh really?" I said laughing.

"Nah I saw you slide it under my bed yesterday morning." He said laughing.

"Ha well you wanna come in?" I said.

"Actually I was wondering if you wanted to play laser tag?"

"Yeah. That sounds fun. Let me put on some shoes and we can head out." I said.

-----

Laser tag was really fun. We played 1 on 1 and he won. But it was still fun. He did summersaults which made me laugh so hard. We collided at one point and I fell on top of him. I think he was going to kiss me but then the buzzer rang which ment our time was up. We ended up playing 3 more rounds. It was a great first date.

----

As he walked home all we talked about was how much fun it was. It was great. I liked this man, a lot....already. We reached my apartment and again I wished the walk lasted forever.

"This was fun. We'll have to do this again sometime." I said.

"Yeah. I'm free Sunday. I have SNL tomorrow as you already know." He said smiling.

"Can't believe I'll be joking the cast in about a week." I said excitedly.

"Me neither. I get to see a beautiful girl twice as much." I blushed.

"I forgot to tell you earlier but I love your outfit. We'll have to watch the Yankees soon." He said.

"Yeah. That would be awesome."

It was an awkward silence and I swayed back and forth on my tip toes.

"Well see you Sunday jimmy." I said. I desperately wanted to kiss him then but I wasn't sure if I should. Again he grabbed my hand to stop me and again I got butterflies.

"Not so fast beautiful." He said and pulled me into a kiss.