Chapter 10- Back In His Arms

I've always been a kind of girl who never knew she'd fall in love and ironically it happened twice. But now having this second chance at love, it's great. Jimmy and I have a love so deep. So strong that its almost impossible to be broken. Love is a strange thing. It makes you do crazy things and all because of one person. I hope me and jimmy will be together always, maybe even forever.

-----

I woke up to find myself lying in jimmys bed by myself. I put on one of his Red Sox shirts and some sweatpants. I walked in the living room to find jimmy talking on the phone....shirtless. He was wearing shorts and a baseball hat. He looked so, so hot. I bit my lip. Jimmy was talking fast on the phone and when he noticed me he told whoever he was talking to goodbye.

"Hey, I love the sweatpants." He said smiling.

"I love the eight pack." I said kissing him. He slightly pulled back and I felt a sting of guilt.

"I don't have an eight pack, I'm doughy."

"Oh shut up. You're perfect." I walked to look at a framed picture jimmy had of him and I. A wash of sorrow came over me and I ran to give him a hug.

"Woah, what's up with this." He said laughing.

Tears started rolling down my face and I looked up at him. "James, there's always gonna be a space between us because of the stupid mistake I made. I...I'm so stupid. I should've never done that. I should've never hurt you." A storm of tears just kept rolling.

He hugged me tighter. "Maybe your right but we can get through this. It's just going to take some time but I can promise you something." He lifted my chin up.

"And what's that?" I said trying to calm the tears.

"That no matter what happens I'll always be here for you. I love you, Torie."

"I love you too, James."

----

He took me out to eat and on the way home we grabbed some drinks to take home. He opened the door to his apartment and we stepped inside. I set the drinks on the table went to the bathroom. I came back to jimmy in his underwear, holding his guitar. I started laughing and he did too. He started singing some Elvis Presley songs and we started dancing. He tossed his guitar on the couch and pulled me toward him, grabbing my waist.

"You're so beautiful." He said kissing me.

"You're so handsome."

His hands slowly minovered all over my body and we headed to his room..