Chapter 23- So Excited

So the countdown until my wedding is now until one day. I'm getting married tomorrow!! We are having our parties tonight and it should be interesting. My friends always go over the top so who knows what may happen tonight. Wish me luck.

-----hours later-----

"So this is the last time I'll see you until our wedding." Jimmy said placing his hands on my waiste.

"Yeah, pretty exciting isn't it?"

"Yeah, and nerve racking."

"It'll be fine." We kissed.

"Alright well I'm gonna head out. See ya soon, I love you."

"I love you too." He began to head out but I grabbed his arm. "Wait! One more kiss." He smiled and we kissed again, then he headed out.

I got ready for wherever my friends were taking me and soon after my friends were at the door.

"Mrs. Fallon!!" Savannah my Maid of Honor yelled giving me a hug.

"Hey Sav."

I had follow up hugs from Drew and Hannah.

"Let's get ready to partayyyyyy!" Hannah shouted.

"Where are you guys taking me?" I said.

"You'll see." Drew said nudging me.

We headed out and I was blind folded. The whole car ride I was asking questions about where the hell were they taking me. The car came to a stop and they leaded me out into a building. I was placed in a chair and then I heard music playing in the background. Don't tell me they really just.....

My blind fold was pulled off and I was surrounded by male strippers. Don't get me wrong they were hotties but really? I couldn't help but laugh as I saw the girls dance with them. One of them eventually came over and gave me a lap dance. It was fun....and weird. I'm just glad I'm spending time with my best friends.

-----

Afterwards we headed back to their cabin with alcohol. I wasn't drinking because my wedding was tomorrow and I DID NOT want to be hung over. But of course my friends are stupid and they decided to drink.

"So how's Jimmy?" Sav said.

"Amazing. He's perfect."

"Good to here. I wish I could find a guy like that."

"You will. You just need to stop hooking up with guys at bars." I said with a laugh.

"You guys are adorable. I've never seen a more perfect couple. I'm happy for you Tor." Hannah said.

"Thanks. I'm so nervous!"

"Don't be. It'll be fine." Drew said.

"I hope so." I said with a sigh.

"Now enough with this love shit for now and let's crank up the music and drink this damn alcohol!" savannah said turning on music.

We spent the rest of the night dancing, and sharing laughter. With drunk Savannah accasionally falling. My friends are the best and my wedding is tomorrow. I'm so excited!