Chapter 24- Wedding Day

So today is the day I'm going to officially be 'Mrs. Fallon'. I'm so excited and nervous. The rush of excitement I had this morning was something I've never felt before. The anxiety is way to powerful. But the love I feel now is a feeling I always want to have.

-----

"Okay can you zip up the back?" I said to the designer after I put on my dress.

"Of course."

As she zipped it up I admired myself in the mirror. I was in my beautiful wedding gown and my hair was neatly curled. I think the bet part of it all is that me & jimmy decided to wear Nike sneakers because we both love shoes. It was original, I loved it.

Savannah, Hannah, and Drew walked in.

"Oh my gosh, you look amazing!" Sav said.

I laughed and blushed.

"You look absolutely flawless." Drew said.

"Wow, I'm speechless." Hannah said.

"Thanks you guysss!" I replied.

I felt a tear roll down my face. It was a tear of joy.

"Don't cry you're gonna ruin your make up." My designer said.

I wiped away the tear and let out a gleeful sigh. Tonight was going to be big.

----

Minutes ticked down until the wedding. I would be walking down the aisle in 15 minutes! Our location of the wedding was under a palm tree on the beach. It was so beautiful. We had lots of flowers and our wedding colors were white and gold. I personally think everything was magical. Our after party would be held in this diner that had a dance floor. There were chandeliers hanging, flowers at each table, and everything was gold or white. The best part was the disco ball hanging above the dance floor. Jimmy and I loved to dance.

------

Butterflies filled my stomach as my brides maids walked down the aisle, followed by jimmys parents and my mother. The flower girl walked down next as the music played. I was next. I slowly walked through the door and outside with my father by my side. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so happy for you, sweetheart." He said.

As I got around the corner everyone stood. Jimmy turned around then and he had a huge grin on his face. When I finally reached jimmy we smiled at each other.

"You look amazing." Jimmy whispered. I winked at him and the ceromony started. We went through most of the stuff until we had to state out vows.

"Torie, you may now state your vows." The preacher said.

I held back back tears and began reading my vows, "Jimmy, when I first met you I was caught up in the fact that you were my idol and I was your biggest fan. But as I got to know you I fell in love with you. Not the celebrity you, the normal you. I promise to always love you, to be there when you need me, to cook you food even though I can't cook." He and the others laughed. "I promise to take care of you when your sick and forgive you when we fight. But most of all I promise to be your best friend. I love you, Big Shot." I then placed the ring on his finger and he read his vows.

"Torie, I never knew what love really felt like until I met you. You mean the world to me. I know I'm not always the smartest person but I was smart enough to marry you. I love seeing your face in the morning and being by your side at night. I also enjoy that you laugh at my jokes even when they're terrible. Torie, I promise to be there for you when you need me, to take care of you when you're ill, to love you forever. I promise to forgive you when you do wrong like when you use mayonaise in front of me." I laughed.

"I know you said you were my biggest fan but really....I'm yours. I love you, Torie Lynn." He placed the ring on my finger and we came down to the end of the ceromony.

"If you have any reason to revoke this wedding speak now or forever hold your peace." A few moments past until someone shouted,

"You can't marry him, Torie!"

It was Ryan.