Chapter 18- My Best Friend

Waking up next to your soon to be husband is the best! That feeling you get, you just can't get enough of it. I just lied there looking at him. His hair was all messed up which was adorable. He is so handsome. It's hard to find guys as perfect as him.
I slid out of bed so I could make us some coffee. I threw on some of jimmys shorts and his Knicks T-Shirt.
I walked into the kitchen and got the coffee ready then walked out onto my balcony. I'm 19 stories up and I'm surprisingly not afraid of heights. I always love coming out here and looking at the view. I heard the balcony door open and moments later jimmys arms were wrapped around my waiste.
"Good morning beautiful. I see your wearing my clothes I left here." He said kissing me on the cheek. All morning I've been wondering whether he asked my parents for permission to marry me or not.
"Good morning and yeah, they're pretty comfortable." I replied. "So Jimmy, did you like....happen to....ask my parents for your blessing."
He laughed. "Yeah I actually did. That's why I was so nervous. While you were in your room I asked them and they were all in shock at first. Butttt since I'm a likable guy they all loved the idea and so did my parents after they met you."
"Wow, that's great. So it's officially! I'll be marrying the hottest man in the world."
He laughed. "Oh is that so?"
"Yeah." I paused. "James, I've been also wondering something else."
"And what's that?"
"We're getting married and we don't even live together. What're we gonna do?"
"You could move in at my place or we can find a new place to live." He suggested.
"I mean I guess I could move in with you since you live closer to SNL studios."
"Alright so it's settled then. We're getting married and we're gonna live together!" He said excitedly.
"Yeah, this should be interesting."
------
After SNL rehearsals we headed back to his house. He opened the door and we headed to the kitchen to grab some drinks.
"Hey, wanna play flip cup?" He said out of nowhere.
"I dunno, I don't want to kick your ass to bad." I said with a laugh.
"Bring it hot stuff."
We quickly set up the game.
"Ready? On three. 1....2...3!" he said. I quickly gulped down the bear and flipped over the cup on the first try while jimmy struggled.
"Better hurry, James." I said. Jimmy flipped over his cup and we went back and forth until we both came down to our last cup. We quickly gulped the drink down and tried to flip the cup over. We both failed misserably. Jimmy finally got his over before mine.
"Yes!" he yelled and danced around.
"Whatever." I said.
"Hey, hey. Don't be a sore loser." He said and gave me a hug. "I know it's hard to beat the Big Shot." He said with a laugh. I laughed to.
After that we ended up talking all night. It was so amazing. When do ever see this. A couple just talking all night like it was a slumber party. He was my best friend. We talked about everything from our wedding to our moving in arrangement. But best of all we talked about having a child.