Chapter 26- Back To Normal

I went back to the cabin, quickly changed clothes and walked as far as I could. I couldn't help but cry again. My wedding was ruined. Why was this happening to me? This was suppose to be the best day of my life but instead turned into one of the worst. It was jimmy and I's anniversary. We were suppose to get married today. I sat on the floor, crying into my hands.

------

I heard foot steps behind me and I didn't look back to see who it was. Honestly, I didn't want to be bothered with anyone.

"Torie, I....I don't know what to say." It was jimmy.

"Then don't say anything. I don't want to talk to you."

"Look. I know you're pissed off but I did what I had to do."

"You didn't need to do that though, James. This was suppose to be our wedding day!"

"Hey! Don't pin this all on me. He's the one who flew all the way out here to intrude our wedding!" jimmy walked over to sit next to me.

"I get that. I just....I just wanted this day to be special, you know. I wanted it to memorable."

"Oh it was." Jimmy said with a laugh.

I gave him a stern look.

"Right, not a good time for jokes."

"We were suppose to get married on our anniversary." I said with a sigh.

"Who says we still can't?"

"What's that suppose to mean?" I said.

"We'll it's only 9:46. Everyone is still down there. That douche bag is done and I can apologize to everyone. Then we can get married."

"You know I really hate you sometimes." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah I know." He stood up and picked me up from the ground. "You know that was some Mahamad Ali punches back there."

"Eh, it was okay." I said jokingly.

He laughed. "Let's get married.

------

Again the flower girl walked down the aisle and my father and I followed, arm in arm. I felt butterflies and hopefully this time the ceromony will go right. Jimmy smiled at me and I did the same to him. We went through the ceromony, restating our vows and this time we got down to the final words.

"Jimmy, you may kiss the bride."

Jimmy and I kissed a long, lingering kiss that was followed by fireworks. it was perfect.

"You're finally Mrs.Fallon." Jimmy whispered in my ear.

"And I couldn't be happier."

We spent the rest of the night dancing. Sharing laughter. It was amazing, unforgettable. Once you find someone you truly, truly love there's no way to lose them. Jimmy is perfect and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.