Chapter 4- I Can't Wait

I didn't sleep much last night because all I could think of was that kiss. His lips were so soft. Well I guess you could say the kiss was...perfect. He was kind, sweet, funny, outgoing, and HOT! I had deep feelings for him already. I hope we last. I've only known the guy for four days but still. He's just wow!

----

I opened the door to my best friend Mariah.

"Why haven't you called me its been like 3 damn days!" She said.

"Sorry, something came up." I said with a smile.

"No way, you met a boy!" she said excitedly.

"Mayyyyybe."

"I thought you were done with boys after you know....after you and Ryan broke up."

It hurt to think about Ryan. He was my first love. We dated for 2 and a half years. I thought he was the one until he got a job in California. I didn't want to leave New York. I lived her all my life so we broke up.

"Well....he's different." I said.

"What's his name?"

"Jimmy Fallon."

"Oh my god! Torie you're dating a celebrity." She said shocked.

"Yeah so? I don't see him as that. He's a normal guy who just happens to be on T.V."

"Do you know what this means?" she didn't give me time to answer. "You guys are going to be a power couple! You'll be on SNL soon and it will be perfect! The only bad thing about it is the paparazzi."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself. What if we don't last?" My voice serious.

"We'll see."

---a few hours later----

I clicked to channel 5 because SNL will be on in about 5 minutes. Mariah had left about a half hour ago so I decided to watch jimmy. Well actually I've been wanting to watch him all day. The skits he was in were too adorable. I couldn't get over how handsome he was. How his hair went up just right. How his smile lit up the whole room. How contagious his laugh was. How cute it was when he broke character. He was perfect.

----

The show came to end and I went to the kitchen to eat some yogurt. I sat on my couch thinking of jimmy. My phone rang and I answered.

"This is Torie."

"Hey this is jimmy."

I felt butterflies. "Oh hey Big Shot."

"You're free tomorrow right?" He said.

"I believe so."

"There's a Yankee game tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to go again."

"Hang on, hang on. You have to answer another question." I said.

"Anything for you." He said. I blushed, glad he couldn't see me blush.

"What color are my eyes?"

"Light blue. They remind me of a clear sky on a summer day. They're pretty beautiful I might add." His voice getting low. I blushed again and felt butterflies.

"You got yourself a date. This is a date right?" I said.

"Yeah, I believe so."

"Goodnight James."

"Goodnight Torie."