Chapter 6- Wow

It's been a little while since Jimmy called me his "girlfriend". I felt so many emotions then. All of them good. Ou I didn't mention that I had my first show on SNL last week and Jimmy and I were in a scene together, no biggy. Me him have been together for about 3 weeks now and every minute of it has been great!

-----

"Hey beautiful." Jimmy said.

"Hey handsome." I said. I still get butterflies when I am around him. Is that weird?

"Sooo what're we doing today?" He said.

"I dunno whatcha wanna do?"

"How bout we just hangout. Feelin' a but lazy today." He said with a smile.

"As usual." I said sarcastically.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean." He said, throwing me on the couch. He started messing up my hair, knowing that I hate when people do that.

"Stopppp! I spent time doing my hair just for you!" I said trying to be angry.

"Apologize woman!"

"I'm sorryyyy!"

We fell onto the floor laughing. I looked at him.

"You're so handsome."

He smiled and I ran my fingers through his hair. Then I kissed him.

"I'm gonna cook some pizza and then we can watch a movie or something." I said.

I put the pizza in the oven and went out to the balcony of my apartment. I just looked out at the view, thinking about how happy Jimmy made me.

I felt arms wrap around my stomach from behind and then he kissed me on the cheek.

"It never gets old doing something like this, you know? Standing here with you, looking at this view." He said.

"Same here."

"How do you feel about this? Us?"

"Not that I don't want to answer but why?" I said.

"I just....I don't know. I want to be sure that...uh...that we are something. Sorry that doesn't make sense."

I laughed. I wasn't sure if that was rude but it was so cute that he was trying to express his feelings.

"Jimmy you mean a lot to me. You have nothing to worry about. I'm not going anywhere for awhile." I said turning around to face him.

"That's good because I think....no, I know that I....I love you, Torie."

Oh my god. That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. I didn't know I had fallen in love too until now. I wasn't expecting to fall in love again after Ryan. This was great! This was perfect!

"I love you too, James." and then we kissed.