Chapter 5- Girlfriend?

The clock struck 3 and I was already ready. I had my net Yankee shirt on, short shorts, sneakers, and straightened hair. Jimmy would be here in 2 hours. My anxiousness was unbearable. I tried listening to music to past time but all I kept doing was look at the clock. I ended up watching Full House.
-----
I heard a knock on the door and quickly looked in the mirror to make sure I looked alright.
"Hi." I said with a smile.
He handed me flowers. "I got you flowers. It's probably cheesy and stupid considering we're going to a baseball game." He blushed.
"No, it's sweet. Thank you." I said. "I'll put this in a vase and then we can go."
-----
At the game we sat in the second row just to the right of home plate.
"Great seats!" I said excitedly.
"Glad you like them pal." he said with a smile.
He looked so cute when he cheered and looked sexy when he got angry. I found it adorable when he cussed under his breath.
"Sorry, I get really into these games." He said.
Lots of girls were taking photos with him which kinda made me jealous. Even though they were just fans. He was constantly giving out autographs.
"Sorry, hope you can handle being together with a Big Shot." He said with a smile.
"So we're together?" I said feeling excited.
Then the Yankees hit a home one run ending the conversation. By the end of the game paparazzi was taking photos of us.
"Who is this girl?" "what's her name?" "Where does she work?" was what some reporters yelled.
"Mind if I tell them your name?" he whispered in my ear.
"Go ahead." I said with a smile. I absorbed the energy of my surroundings. I kinda like this moment of fame and was even more excited for what lied ahead.
"To answer your questions, this is Torie Miller. Soon to be SNL cast member. She also happens to be my girlfriend."