Chapter 14- Perfection

Jimmy's phone rang and he quickly answered.

"Hello?" he said. "Yeah this is he. Oh my god thank you so much! This means a lot. You won't regret your decision." He hung up and danced around excitedly.

"Why so happy?" I said laughing.

"You know how I've been trying to get a role in that movie Taxi?"

"Yeahhh...." I said.

"Well I got a lead role as the cop!"

"Oh my gosh! Jimmy that's amazing!"

We danced around in celebration and laughed till our stomach hurt. We ended up lying on my living room floor.

"I'm glad we're back together." He said.

"Yeah me too." I said.

"So how bout laser tag today? It may help me get into character. Plus it was where we had our fist date." He said.

"Hmmm I dunno. I don't want to beat you because I know how competitive you are." I said jokingly.

"Oh is that so? Well come on, bring it!"

-----

We put on our vest and the worker kept looking at us.

"You guys are jimmy fallon and Torie Miller." The worker said. It felt good to be recognized.

"Yeah, we sure are pal." Jimmy said with a laugh.

"I hope I'm not interrupting but may I have a pic with you guys?"

"Yeah of course." I said. We quickly took the picture and then James and I walked into the arena.

"Ready to lose?" I said.

"Are you ready to lose?" He said.

"Bring it babe." I said and playfully slapped him on the butt. That was weird wasn't it? oh well.

Jimmy easily shot me about 20 times and I only got a few hits. I'm bad at laser tag. He kept doing summersaults and cartwheels which had me laughing hard.

I crept around a corner not knowing where he was at all. I turned around the other way and collided into him.

"Woah watch it lady!" he said sarcastically. I tried to run away but he grabbed me by the waist.

"Before you run away like a little girl I want you to know that I love you." He said smiling.

"I love you too." I said. He kissed me and when we pulled apart I quickly shot him and ran away.

"Catch me if you can, Big Shot!" I yelled.