Chapter 25- Really?

Is this really fucking happening right now? On my wedding day?

"Torie, you can't marry him." He said again softly.

Everyone stared and I felt very uncomfortable.

"Ryan, you can't just come here and ruin someone's wedding." Savannah said.

"But I love her!" Ryan said with a tear rolling down his face. I didn't want to feel bad but I did. Trust me, I didn't have feelings for him I just felt for him as a friend.

"I can't let you do this, Torie. I....I haven't slept much because I've been lying awake at night thinking about how your with this guy." He said a bit rudely.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Jimmy snapped.

"You don't deserve her! I was her first love not you!" Ryan yelled.

"She doesn't love you! Can't you see we were in the middle of a wedding, she loves me!" jimmy said approaching him. People began mumbling. I stood there feeling embarrassed and disappointed.

"She does though, I know it."

"Just leave! She has no feeling for you, get over it." Jimmy said.

"Oh yeah? Is that why she kissed me that night?"

That made jimmy erupt. He pushed Ryan on the ground and began punching and punching him.

"Jimmy quit!" I yelled. "Stop jimmy!"

Everyone stood there dumbfounded until my brother pulled jimmy off of him. I didn't know what to do so I ran. I just ran and didn't stop. Tears just poured out of my eyes. My wedding was ruined.