Chapter 17- Fioncé

Nothing could make this moment anymore perfect. I stood there staring at him, laughing, with tears rolling down my face.

"Say yes!" Nearby people said in Central Park. Jimmy and I laughed.

"You should listen to the people!" Justin yelled.

"Well....I'm up to it if you are, Big Shot." I said unable to quit smiling.

"So is that a yes?...."

"Yes!" People cheered in the background and the choir started up again. Jimmy placed the beautiful diamond ring on my finger and we kissed a long lingering kiss. We danced around to the music along with other people that decided to join.

"We're getting married, Big Shot." I whispered in Jimmy's ear.

"We sure are.....Mrs. Fallon."

I laughed, loving how I was soon to be 'Mrs. Fallon'.

"So where to now?" He said.

"My place." I said because I needed to give him his gift. Although it surely won't top the gift he gave me, I know he'll love it.

----

I struggled to open the door because I was giving Jimmy a piggy back ride. We're a weird couple, I know. I couldn't stop laughing which made it even harder to open the door. When I finally managed to open it we immediately collapsed on the floor. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. He was on top of me which was great except for the fact that I knew what he was going to do. Jimmy stated messing up my hair and I hate that!

"Jimmy stop!" I yelled trying not to laugh.

"Hey, I just proposed to you! This is no way to treat me!" He said sarcastically.

"You know what? I can always give you back the ring!" I yelled over his laughter.

"You could but you won't." He said and then whispered into my ear, "because you love me." We began kissing and Jimmy's hands found their way under my shirt.

"Woah slow down there." I said with a laugh.

"Why?" he said softly.

"Because I haven't gave you your present yet. I'll be right back and then we can finish this later." I got up and walked into my room. I grabbed the guitar hidden in my closet. I put the strap over my shoulder and began playing it as I walked back to the living room. I don't know how to play guitar so trust it sounded terrible.

"What's that sound?" I heard jimmy screech. I laughed and finally arrived to the living room.

"Your new guitar." Jimmy immediately shot up.

"You remembered! lemme see it."

"Hey, hey, hey. Slow down there, I was playing a beautiful melody." I said jokingly.

"You call that beautiful?" he laughed and I handed him the guitar. He began playing it and stated singing 'Say My Name' by Destinys Child. His voice began getting higher and higher as he sang and I was laughing so hard.

"Alright I'm done, that was bad." He said with a laugh.

"No, I loved it. Now, how bout you set your guitar down and then we can get back to where we were at before."

"Sounds great." He said smiling. "And thanks for this, Mrs. Fallon. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." He set down his guitar and we headed to my room.