Chapter 19- A Party is a Stress Reliever

"Okay, lift on three." jimmy said. "One...two...three!" Jimmy and I slowly lifted up my dresser. I was moving the last bit of stuff I had left in my apartment. In a matter of time, I'll be living with James. Should I be scared? I mean, everyone says marriage is a pain in the ass, especially under one roof. But is that true? Jimmy and I have been fine so far but what will happen when I move in?

We finally got the dresser in the UHaul and headed back inside to look at my apartment one last time. I walked through the door. Immediately the emptiness of my old place depressed me. I've had some good memories in here and now I'm going to leave them behind. I sighed and then closed the door.

------one week later------

"This looks a lot better now." I said admiring how we almost unpacked everything.

"Yeah, except for all those boxes of clothes you have in the spare bedroom. Is it really necessary to so many clothes?" Jimmy said.

"Is it really necessary to have so many sneakers?" I said with a laugh.

"Point taken.How bout we go to Seth's and go swimming. He's having that cookout today." He said.

"Yeah, I guess we could do that."

"Alright. And I get to see you in that bikini."

"You've seen me in it before, what's the big deal?"

"Well I haven't seen you with less clothing in about 2 and a half weeks."

"Hey, I'm not proned to sex like you are." I said sternly.

"Whatever, let's just get ready and head out." He said giving me a kiss.

----

"Jimmy! Torie! Come on in!" Seth said excitedly.

"Where's the party at?" Jimmy said.

"Out back."

"Hey Seth." I said giving him a hug.

"Hi Sparky." He said with a laugh.

"Don't." I said sternly. Jimmy told everyone about my terrible nickname and I hated him so much that day that I didn't talk to him...at all.

We walked out back and I was greeted by Alexi and the girls while jimmy went by the guys.

Everyone went in the pool except for me because I was feeling a little insecure because I have been eating a lot. We've only been able to order pizza and stuff because we were too busy to go shopping.

"Come on, Tor. Just come in, the water's fine!" Alexi said.

"Maybe later." I said taking a sip of my beer. I watched jimmy as he acted like a child. He was adorable. He was also shirtless and jimmy shirtless is the hottest thing you'll ever see. He describes himself as 'doughy' but all I see is abs.

"Babe, come in. Please." He said making a puppy dog face. I laughed.

"Finnneee." I sighed. I took off my shorts and then my shirt. I had on an American flag bikini that jimmy got me on the forth of July.

When I looked up everyone was staring at me.

"What? Am I fat or something?" I said feeling embarrassed. Then the guys started whistling.

"Can I borrow your body?" Tina said.

I laughed and blushed as the guys kept hollering.

"Hey back off! she's mine!" jimmy shouted. "jump in, Sparky." I shot him a look and the jumped in. Jimmy swam toward me.

"Don't call me that." I said when he reached me.

"On one condition." Jimmy said with a grin.

"And what's that?"

"I get a kiss. A real one because you've just been giving me sloppy ones lately." He said pulling me toward him. It's true I have been but only because I was a little stressed out about the move in.

"Deal." I gave him a long, lingering kiss. Everyone hollered in the background which made jimmy giggle. Have you heard his giggle? It's the cutest thing!

We continued to party for the rest of the night, not caring that it was gonna be one hell of a hangover in the morning.