Chapter 22- This Is Stressful

(Sorry that the last 2 chapters were out if order, it won't happen again.)

So Jimmy and I's wedding was in a week and the stress is too much. I have to make sure everything is in order. Our wedding is going to be at the Bahamas which we just arrived there last night. Anyways it's going to be a private wedding with just family and close friends there. Workers are setting things up right now and I kept having anxiety that they'll mess something up, it's stressful.

------

"Wanna go to the beach or something?" Jimmy said as we got dressed.

"I dunno, I need to make sure our wedding set up is going well." I said with a sigh.

"You've been stressing over this for 3 months. It'll be fine. Now stop being a Debbie Downer and come to the beach with me."

"Stop staring at me through the mirror." I said with a laugh.

"Alright, but you're coming to the beach?"

"Yeah."

We were at a beach side, rented cabin so all we had to do was walk out the door and the beach was right in front of us. It was so beautiful. This is the best place to have a wedding, it was breath taking.

"Feelin a but doughy today." Jimmy said.

I lightly pushed him. "Stop saying that, you've got a rockin body."

"Nah, I wish."

"Just take off your shirt already." And he did and I did the same. I couldn't help but stare at him. It was a habit. He was a gorgeous man and him shirtless was even more perfect. He caught me staring and I looked away.

"Why do you always do that?' he said with a grin.

"What?"

"Never mind." He said still grinning. "Last one to the water has to buy the other one a drink!"

We raced to the water and of course jimmy won.

"Looks like someone owes me a drink."

"Yeah, later. Right now let's just relax." I said pulling him into a kiss. We swam together for awhile, constantly thinking everything we saw was a shark until the sun went down.

I gave jimmy a piggy back ride back to the shore. Pretty romantic right? When we arrived to the shore I threw him in the sand.

"Careful there. I'm worth millions!"

I playfully kicked some sand on him."I'll go get you that drink, be right back." I said as I walked to the nearby bar. I was back in a matter of minutes with a bud light for him and a limerita for me.

"Here Big Shot." I said handing him his drink. He was laying down watching the stars and I layed next to him.

"So you happy that you're gonna be Mrs. Fallon soon?"

"More than you know. It's going to be nice to officially be with the love of my life forever, you know?"

"Yeah. Now I can say "I'm married to Torie Lynn Miller."

"Haha yeah." I layed my head on his chest. We were lost in the moment and didn't notice how big the waves were getting until the tide ended up splashing all over us.

"Holy shit that's cold!" Jimmy yelled with laughter.

We ran up the small hill, not ending our laughter.

"We were having a moment!" I said with a laugh.

"Well here's another one." Jimmy said wrapping his arms around my waiste, pulling me into a kiss. Moments later I found him undoing my top and I did not resist. This was special, this was what I needed. This is a moment that I need to seize.