Chapter 26- Seize The Moment

(This is the final chapter! I hoped you guys enjoyed the story and a new one will be out soon! It will be better that this one, I promise."

After our wedding Jimmy became big. He's been in multiple movies. He went on to host Late Night. And now he's taken over the Tonight Show! I've never seen him so happy.

Our marriage has been going really well. We've been getting to meet new amazing people. He now has his own fandom. He fans are known as 'Fal Pals' and they too think jimmy is perfect. We get noticed whenever we step foot outside. We got a dog too. Her name is Gary Frick Fallon. Jimmy named her. It wasn't what I would've named her but now I love it.

Oh I didn't mention that we had a child, did I? It took 5 years which was hard for the both of us. But we were finally blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Winnie Rose Fallon. She's precious. Jimmy is a really great dad. He's so attached to her and its really adorable. He just had a photoshoot/interview in the People's Magazine for his first Father's Day. They both looked so cute. I guess you could say we're one happy family.

------

I know it's hard to find the right guy but you will. Believe in love because love is a magical thing. You get feelings you've never felt before, in a good way. You're best experiences are with the one you love. You won't find the one right away but it will happen. Just let it come to you and once it comes..... Seize every moment of it.