Article.

Marvel Studios maybe in for it

Marvel Studios maybe in for it ... turns out that their Minneapolis stop could have costed them thousands.
Reports are flooding out of the local Oak Suites Hotel that two big stars from the film partied late into the night. Hotel goers from the same level called down to the front desk multiple times to complain that loud music and screams could be heard. That young women were seen leaving and entering the room all night.

Fans are not happy as a couple of witnesses say they saw the two big named stars leaving a bar with two women who were barely dressed. One witness was quoted saying this, "The guys looked totally wasted but the girls they were fine. So whatever happened that night I blame the girls." Another witness remarked that it isn't good for Marvel to let their high classed actors out with random people and no security.

So who are the big named Marvel stars you are asking? That's right it's best buds on and off screen.
Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan.
The pair were seen leaving the press event heading to the bar to celebrate another great opening weekend when things went downhill as bartenders said they were ordering shots left and right. That they were having fun but almost lost control when two women came into the bar and took their complete attention away from all reality.

The lucky ladies we are speaking off? No one knows their names just that Chris and Sebastian rushed them out of the bar a little after 2 am taking the boys back to their rooms where things got messy,

Marvel has yet to respond on the situation but a rep for Sebastian said that the pair meet up with friends in the area and celebrated. Nothing more than that.

So Marvel fans, what are your thoughts on this? Did Captain America and Bucky go home with friends or did they go home with some ladies that showed them an insane night?