Real Life.

Harlow was already smiling at a guy for a drink as I looked down at my phone again. It was late and I didn't want to be there. I didn't want to get blacked out drunk again.
I just wanted to get back out to the hotel and my butt in bed. Plus I'm sure I'm still hungover from the other night.
I looked around as another guy came up to me
"Hey, need a drink?"
I grinned as I walked around him heading for Harlow. I was done.
Harlow waved me away as she saw me approaching her from across the club.
I shook my head as I collapsed down into a booth as I wanted the night to be over.
——
"Bro. It's so packed." Sebastian smiled back as he danced his way through the bodies of half dressed women.
"I already hate this." Chris said following Sebastian through the floor to the bar. "Out of all the bars you wanted us to come here."
"It's gonna be a good night." Sebastian tossed back.
Chris rolled his eyes as the music cut from behind them. Chris turned around to see the DJ stepping to the side.
"I told you it's gonna be a good night." Sebastian cracked a smile as he pushed a drink into Chris's chest.
Chris looked down at the straight liquor. He narrows his eyes as he took a sip.
Sebastian licked his lips as a girl passed infront of him. "It's gonna be a super great night."
"I'm sure I'm still drunk."
"I'm sure I am too." Sebastian agreed with him.
Chris placed his drink down as he followed Sebastian to the dance floor.
A couple of girls grinned as Sebastian walked past them. One with dark eyes smirked at Sebastian as he grinned back.
Chris looked down as one of her friends rubbed up against him. He closed his eyes as he stepped away from them.
"Relax and enjoy the night. Gotta get your mind from her." Sebastian shot back.
Chris glared back at him.
"It was a one night stand. Leave that alone." Sebastian smiled as he slipped between the group of girls.
——
I ran my finger around the rim of the glass when the chair puffed up.
Harlow grinned back at me. "You looked bored."
"I'm kinda ready to go."
Harlow smiled as she put her head on my shoulder. "I had a good night."
I grinned back at her. "I'm happy for you Harlow."
Harlow giggled back at me.
I looked out over the floor as a little group was forming around a guy. "Harlow ...."
Harlow snapped her head up at me. "What sunshine?"
I slowly stood up as the group all moved as the song had changed. His dark hair flew to the side as his bright eyes caught me off guard.
"Wait a second ..." Harlow stepped up next to me when she saw him.
He walked off to the side and collapsed down into a booth.
I took a step down when someone walked infront of me pushing me back.
Harlow reached out catching me before I went completely back.
"Fuck man." I narrowed my eyes as Harlow helped me back to my feet.
Harlow shook her head. "'Maybe it's about time we leave."
I nodded my head as my side was now killing me.
I started through the dance floor as I lost Harlow's hand in the group. I turned around trying to find her. "Harlow!"
I kept looking as there was nothing.
"Harlow!" The crowd all seemed to fade together as I turned around once more.
It wasn't Harlow who caught my arm this time
His eyes narrowed as he was studying me.
"Oh my god...." I muttered out as his hand slipped from my arm to my waist.
"Brooklyn?"
He remembered my name.
I wanted to speak but I was pushed forward again. The same spot from earlier sent pain throughout my body.
"He is taken."
His body went stiff as his hand was forced away from me. "I'm not taken."
"Well you aren't available for the night." Her voice was thick but straight against the club music.
Something heavy hit my chest as I felt like for the first time my heart had sunk.
I shook my head as I stepped away from him. "I'm leaving anyways."
"Brooklyn!" He shouted back to me as I snaked around a body vanishing into the club.
——
He turned back to her as she sat down to Sebastian. "What the bell was that?"
"What was what?"
He shook his head back at her. His jaw was tight. "You have no right. None."
"She already ruined your life. Why make it another night?"
"You know nothing about that night."
"You got warned. Show up in another headline with a couple of strange girls then you gonna lose it all."
He bent down to her. "You have no fucking right."
"You didn't say that last month when I was your main reason to come home."
"God. We hooked up once. You weren't that great." He snorted back at her.
She raised her eyes up at him. "You will thank me later."
"I fucking hate you Scarlett."