Article.

Infinity War in Trouble

With only weeks left to finish up the movie, Marvel Studios could have a mess on their hands. Main star, Chris Evans, was seen leaving set in a hurry heading for the airport. Many on the set say that the need for Chris to leave was the fact that his LA apartment had been burnt to the ground over the weekend.

Where girlfriend, Brooklyn Blackwood, was just returning back with his dog, Dodger. Both are reported to be ok. But his apartment was a loss. Chris commented that it was a loss but knowing that his poor neighbor had lost her life in the fire was the worse part.

The fire had started when she fell asleep smoking.

So kids do not smoke and sleep.

Now back to the main statement: Chris walking away from the set.

Many say that the actor is having a hard time in his relationship being bi-coastal. That with Brooklyn being back in LA and him currently in New York. that he is finding it harder to be away from her. Some that is romantic but others are getting mad as Chris is picking her over being Captain America.

Fans are becoming worried that the big man is putting his relationship over the shield. That something that started as something so causal is now becoming too serious too fast. Some fans are even worried about the fact that Brooklyn has been the reason that Scarlett and Chris are no longer talking. Again making life on set difficult. It is hard to have the two partners not talking.

It is hard to believe that a close friendship could just end like that over a girl. But things have changed for Chris. Things have changed for Captain America.

Reps from Marvel have commented saying that the filming on path for their projected release date. That fans should not worry about the movie or their actor. That Chris has every right to worry about his girlfriend. That he is allowed to head off when it comes to family being in trouble. Also that they understand that things seem a little off right now with Chris and Scarlett, but personal matters are personal matters and they are gonna honor those. So should the fans.

Right now Chris is heading back to LA to be with Brooklyn and repair whatever he can when it comes to his apartment. Marvel has commented saying that Chris and the others have been given the weekend off to gather their thoughts. That filming will resume back on Monday as scheduled.

Marvel fans keep Chris in your thoughts that everything is ok. That nothing serious was lost. That nothing like this will never happen again.

Keep him in your thoughts that everything will work out how it should.