Article.

Morning Marvel fans. Today we have been hit with not one but several stories coming from the set of Infinity War.
To say it has been a silent morning that is an understatement. Trying to go through so many sources and quotes has been a long process. But we have gotten all we need and friends get ready this is gonna be insane.

When this photo first came to light, everyone was excited because it was so cute

When this photo first came to light, everyone was excited because it was so cute. Chris loving all over Scarlett's little girl but now it maybe over another reason.
Chris is the father of Scarlett's little girl.
Yea we are as shocked as you are about this. Friends close to the couple said that during their little relationship they hooked up a couple of times. That it was before Scarlett was with her ex husband. There are also reports that Chris's mother even made a comment saying the little girl looks just like him when he was that age.
Yes. I don't like this either. Scarlett and Chris just came out as having a relationship before she was married to Romain. That the pair had been on and off for months before she settled with Romain.
With the new information coming out that Scarlett once dated Chris, this leaves the question in the air:
Is Scarlett really going after Chris because she is jealous or is she protecting her friend?

 With the new information coming out that Scarlett once dated Chris, this leaves the question in the air: Is Scarlett really going after Chris because she is jealous or is she protecting her friend?

Now on to the next scandalous story to come from the Marvel set.
This one involves not only Scarlett but her current love, Theo.
Turns out Chris was not happy about the story being released and since attacked Theo while on set.
But maybe what you shouldn't do is piss off Captain America and the Winter Solider. As it was Sebastian that hit Theo breaking his nose infront of a dozen or so people.
Theo has claimed that Chris is living in the past and won't leave his dear love alone as Chris keeps coming after Scarlett.
Sebastian has been talked to by the heads of the studio, stating that he is remain in his trailer until he has to film.
Now that tension is really high on set, fans are getting worried that the next installment may be late getting released or even worse. The movie getting canceled since no one is getting along.
We want everyone to coexist and understand that the past is the past. But grownups should have drag up the past to make the others feel less than them. Sometimes when you have gone through hell it is not best to point that out about that person.

Chris Evans has been silent on the matter since the first article was released about the affair earlier this morning

Chris Evans has been silent on the matter since the first article was released about the affair earlier this morning. Some sources close to the group say that Chris left the set right after the fight with Theo not saying where he was going or when he would be back. Chris is currently in New York while Brooklyn Blackwood is in Los Angeles working.
The pair have been showing their love for each other since returning home from Australia. They have nothing but love for each other and gratitude that they are in each other's life.
The pair have had their fair share of scandals as not only Scarlett but Theo have attacked the actor and model on various social media networks.
Brooklyn has made it clear that Theo and Scarlett are blocked on her sites stating that they have been attacking her making her feel unworthy and ashamed for dating Chris.

So what are your thoughts on the subject.
Is Chris the father of Scarlett's child?
Or did she start this to get Chris back in her life?
Also are you TeamTheo or TeamEvans.
Is all of this warranted or should all the parties involved just grow up?
Leave your thoughts below !!