Article.

With a cast like Avengers: Infinity War, some things are going to get heated

With a cast like Avengers: Infinity War, some things are going to get heated. The Los Angeles premiere had millions of eyes watching as the star studded cast walked down the purple carpet. Everyone looking stunning and carrying big smiles.

Infinity War had broken another record at the box office.

It also broke another thing. A close bond that many of the actors held since starting this franchise over 10 years ago.

The cast gathered together to celebrate the night as Chris Hemsworth and his lovely wife, Elsa, stepped out of the car to begin the night. What no one saw coming was Elsa's half sister, Brooklyn Blackwood, also stepping out of the car to join the crew that night.

Photos of the group capture lovely smiles as Chris and Elsa stepped away to let Brooklyn have the spotlight. Her black gown with a thigh high cut painted her perfect toned body.

Then it was Chris Evans who they appeared on the carpet. Brooklyn and Chris bumped in to each other as people closer to the group said Hemsworth shouted at Evans numerous times. He then attacked the actor punching him in the face. Hemsworth had to be pulled back as he had 'lost control of his emotions' one witness stated.

The world was baffled as Sebastian Stan pulled the young model away. They got into his car, heading away from the fight where Evans got up with a busted lip, broken nose, and black eye.

Reports are flooding in that Evans and Hemsworth are both being called into Marvel Studios today to put into question their position with each other and with the studios themselves. Fans are questioning what motives Brooklyn has and also why a model like herself would be harming Hemsworth's career.

The night started off with good company and laughter but ended with blood and police threatening arrests to a close knit group.

What is to come of the Marvel Universe from this point? Will things calm down and allow Hemsworth and Evans to work beside each other again or have we seen the last of Thor and Captain America?