Private Chat & Real Life.

Harlow.
Hey where are you ?
Brooklyn.
Read 10:37pm
Harlow.
Where are you.
I can't find you in this place
Brooklyn.
Read 10:39pm
Harlow.
I'm not joking
Where ARE YOU
Brooklyn.
Read 10:43pm
Harlow.
ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE
Brooklyn.
Read 10:45pm
Harlow.
THIS IS NOT FUNNY
ANSWER THE PHONE
BROOKLYN
WHERRE ARE YOU
THIS IS NOT FUNNY
PICK MY UP CALLS

————

Harlow brought the phone down from her ear once again. "God damn it Brooklyn. Answer the phone."
The front of the club was full of bodies as the night was coming to an end.
Harlow watched but there was no sign of her.
Harlow crossed her arms as her eyes caught his. Her eyes narrowed as his head went to the side.
"I'll meet you back at the hotel." He called back over his shoulder as he was heading for her.
Harlow stepped back as her heel slipped from the street sending her back.
He reached out grabbing her hand as a car horn went off behind them.
Harlow fixed herself as her thoughts slowed down.
"Harlow?"
Harlow shook her head back at him. "You remember me?"
He cracked a smile back at her, "If I wake up with you in a hotel bath tub I'm gonna remember you sweets."
Harlow fought back the grin. "I need to go. I'm late meeting someone."
"Brooklyn?"
Harlow narrowed her eyes as her name left his lips.
"Trust me. He won't shut the fuck up about her."
"She isn't one to forget." Harlow looked back at him.
"Neither are you my dear." He stepped closer closing the distance between them.
Harlow laughed out as a few people around them were given them glares. "I should go."
"Hey. You aren't leaving me again and not leaving your number."
Harlow turned around with a smile as a few girls were watching, "You already have it sweets."
He shook his laughter away as his friend walked over to him with his head dropped.
"Why are you laughing?" He asked him.
"No reason Chris. No reason at all."
"Cool. Can we get the fuck out of here then Sebastian?" Chris asked him back.
"Yea of course. We can leave."