Real Life.

I left some Chinese in the fridge. It may have mushrooms in it unless Sebastian ate them all. Oh and of course we are out of detergent, so you may need to go to the store. I am sorry I wasn't home to see you but I will back on Monday. Sebastian just wanted to escape before the next tour next week. I will call you later -Harlow

I folded the letter up, heading for the fridge. The left over Chinese was gone. I tossed the empty container in the trash. I looked over at my bedroom door. It was wide open.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chris smiled with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Because, you don't know how adorable you are." I said pushing him back into my room slamming my door shut.

I jumped when my phone went off.

"Hey traveling girl!"

"Hey Harlow."

"Seb, stop that! I am talking to Brooklyn."

I shook my head sitting down on the couch. My top lip curled as I saw the Trojan wrapper under the coffee table, "Oh god." I jumped up from the couch heading for my room.

"So, where are you?"

"Huh?" I said coming back to the conversation.

"Are you with Chris yet?"

"No, I am at the apartment."

"Sebastian just said that Chris had a big thing planned, maybe he is coming to get you later."

"Yea, he totally is. Hey, I am nasty I just want a shower."

"Alright then, just text me."

"Done." I tossed my phone back on the bed as my chest was tight.

It had been over 2 weeks since I last talked to him.

"You shouldn't do that." Chris ran his thumb over my lips.

"Do what?" I asked back.

"Think so much, you are gonna over do it. You will make yourself sick."

I laughed back at him.

The knock at the front door snapped my head from the past.

I stepped out of my room as the knock was a little louder.

"When I said I was going to be there, I meant it."

I crossed my arms heading back into my room.

A little thump came from the front door.

"Brooklyn, I wanted to text you. I wanted to call but I was always caught up in something. God, I was always in something. And then I would try and you wouldn't answer. Baby, I am so sorry. Please open the door."

I looked down at my feet.

"Babe, I suck and I know that. You deserve so much better."

"No, no, no!" I swung the door open as Chris stumbled into me.

He caught himself as his hands were on my stomach.

"You don't get to say what I deserve. What I want is you." I said back to him. I balled my hand up as I pushed it into his chest. "Just show me that you want to be here. Look at me and say it."

Chris put his hands on the sides of my face, bringing my eyes to his. "I love you. I am not going anywhere."

I cracked a smile as I collapsed into his chest. "But can we go to bed? I am so tired after a 13 hour flight."