Real Life.

I woke up that next morning to toast and eggs on my bed as I came out of the bathroom. My hair was still wet when there was a knock at my door.

"Are you out of the bathroom?"

"Yea, come on in." I called back, sitting my food on my drawer.

Harlow's little head peeked through, "Morning."

"Hey." I said back with a little smile.

"I feel like last night I was a bitch."

"Harlow, a lot happened last night. You were fine."

"Yea a lot happened to you."

"No, seriously, thank you for just leaving me alone. It worked out better."

Harlow forced a grin. "Maybe we can out later and go to those little shops you like?"

"I am sure she has other plans." I looked over Harlow to see Elsa standing in the living room.

Harlow nodded her head, "I will leave you two alone."

"I am here too."

Harlow stopped when Hemsworth appeared from behind the fridge. "I will leave you three alone. Actually I will go grab some coffees. I will be back later."

Hemsworth nodded his head as Harlow vanished. "Brooke."

I stepped out of the bedroom as Elsa was leaning against the island. "You didn't have to drive out here."

"I called you 10 times last night."

"I texted you back saying I was fine." I snapped back.

"Watch your tone." Hemsworth chimed in.

"No, you two don't get to come here and yell at me. You don't get to say what I haven't already yelled at myself about."

"You didn't just fuck up your career, you touched his." Elsa choked out.

"What?" I looked back at her confused.

"The studio called me in this morning."

"I didn't mean, oh my god, Chris. I am so sorry." My eyes started to tear up. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Brooklyn..." Hemsworth dropped his head.

"No, no, this isn't something we are gonna forgive. You slept with someone and now that choice has rippled back to my family!"

"I am your family!" I shouted back at her.

Elsa just looked at me.

"I am your sister. I fucked up when I woke up that morning and realized who it was. Don't come into my apartment and yell at me like I did this on purpose! I was drunk and it felt right!"

Hemsworth narrowed his eyes back at me.

Elsa stepped toward me, "My husband had his actions called into question. My husband had his contract almost pulled."

"I didn't want that to happen Elsa. I wanted to have fun."

"You didn't have fun, you got stupid and now again, I am paying for it."

I shook my head back at her, "Maybe you two should leave."

"I am not done with you."

"No, Elsa we should leave." Hemsworth said back to us.

Elsa kept her eyes on me, "I am not done."

"You are done, take a walk and I will be down in a couple."