Real Life.

I sat on the floor of her bedroom hearing her throw up for the 4th time.
Harlow walked out of the bathroom wiping the corner of her lips.
"It is a good thing you are tiny."
Harlow pulled up her shirt revealing the growing belly. "I am getting huge."
"Have you talked to anyone?"
"Who?"
"I mean VS wise. Have you talked to them?"
"I talked to my manager yesterday. I told her that I have a massive bruise on my back."
"A bruise? A fucking bruise?"
"I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything else."
"Just tell her that you are backing out of the new campaign."
"You think I should back out?" Harlow asked me.
"It's either talk to Sebastian and reveal to him you are pregnant or you own up what is going on."
"I have to own up to it?" Harlow glared back at me.
I narrowed my eyes back at her.
"I have to own up? You are fucking kidding me."
"What are you talking about?"
"You think I am a piece of shit for hiding this? I am the piece of shit?"
"I never said that." I glared back at her.
"You are looking at me like I did something wrong. I have done Sebastian wrong."
"You know the sex of the baby. You are far enough along to know that. Sebastian should know the truth by now."
"Are you joking? I am pregnant with a man I am not even married to!"
"The fuck does that...oh my god Harlow." I rolled my eyes dropping my head.
"I am doing this all wrong. I am doing this all wrong against him."
"You are too old for this shit." I sat up from the floor looking her in the face. "Your mother isn't here. Your life is here with him. Your career is here. Why are you still living back there?"
Harlow shook her head back at me when I saw her face change. The fear that swept across her face. "My mother doesn't talk to me. She barely checks my emails. She doesn't care about me Brooklyn."
I just looked at her.
"I am sorry but it is different for me. I love and respect. I want her in my life. I want her to be in my child's life."
I nodded my head back at her.
"Having her just turn against me, it's been the hardest thing of my life."
"She wanted the best that she knew for you."
"That wasn't the best. That was holding me back. That was watching me suffer."
"Harlow."
"My mother is going to disown me. She is going to make me out to be this person that did something horrible. Because I have done the worst thing possible."
I looked over at her.
Harlow was holding her stomach. "I love him but I can't love him."
"Creating a hate for something that God created will only make him unwanted. That will make God unsure about you and break your trust with him."
Harlow finally looked up from her stomach.
"Your mother can do whatever she wants but you still have your father."
Harlow relaxed a little.
"Your father is the only person that will be there for you no matter what you do. He sent you a letter when you got your first cover. He sent you flowers to the show a couple of months ago. He loves you and wants the best for you."
Harlow smiled back at me, "My mother wants me to suffer for what I have done."
"That bitch can seriously walk into lava for all I care about. Harlow she watches you cry and she feels power. She watches you laugh and she knows she has to make you stop."
Harlow nodded her head back at me, "Did you think the last time we were on the back of the truck with that fifth that we would be here? Me all knocked up and you dating Captain America? That this would be our lives?"
I leaned back against the door finding her lost eyes in the room.
Harlow was always such a bright kid.
Always wanting the best and willing to smile through the pain.
She broke her arm at 9 but smiled and was nice to the nurses.
Harlow is a sweet soul.
But her mother.
Her mother would always make sure she never smiled.
Her biggest hero has become her biggest enemy.
"No, Harlow I never thought about this. I never thought we would be here right now."
Harlow grinned back at me, "You are literally sleeping with Chris Evans. That isn't something you are excited about?"
"I am excited about that." My face went red as Harlow pointed back at me.
"That guy has seriously been the answer."
"The answer to what?"
"Everything! You're not scared anymore. You are smiling a lot more. You are showing a lot more boob than normal and omg are you wearing lace?"
"I had no clean underwear!"
"Bullshit." Harlow smiled back at me.
"He is working! I don't have time to think about the sexy underwear!"
"Again bullshit." Harlow grinned back at me.
"Whatever." I shook my head back at her when my phone went off.
"Hey everything ok?"
"Charlie."
"Charlie? Your brother Charlie? What is he doing calling you?"
"He just sent me a link."
"A link? A link to what?" Harlow asked coming closer to me.
I looked up at her, "It's an article about Chris and Scarlett."
"Don't bother with that right now. There is pizza and wine downstairs, lets go talk and you can read that later. You should be a little more drunk before you read that."
I looked back at her when my voice cracked, "Harlow."
Harlow turned back at me, "OH god, you already saw it."

-----

"REMOVE THE ARTICLE NOW!" Chris shouted at his phone.
Sebastian scrolled down a little farther looking over the article, "They have quotes from her."
Chris glared back at Sebastian.
Sebastian nodded his head when the door to his trailer swung open.
Sebastian sat back as Hemsworth walked into the room.
Chris stood up looking back at him, "Just calm down!"
"You need to handle this. You need to make her stop. This won't until a point is made."
Sebastian glanced back at Chris, "Need some help."
"I am so sick of this." Chris said tossing his phone on the table heading out of the trailer.
"Ok maybe the point should not be made at work!" Sebastian shouted back at him.
Hemsworth grabbed Sebastian's arm, "That little dark shadow you have inside of you better wake the fuck up because none of this is going to be easier."
"That little shadow will never awaken." Sebastian snorted back at Hemsworth.
"You may wanna rethink that." Hemsworth stepped back as Sebastian took off out of the room.

Chris marched across the set as they called for cut.
Scarlett pushed her hair to the side, "Are we doing that again?"
"You need to fucking get your life together!" Chris shouted walking toward her.
Scarlett turned to him, "What are you doing?"
"You fucking come after my relationship that is one thing, but you just dragged your daughter into this. You just put a child in the middle of this. You know her father is not going to be happy about this. He already told you he would take her if you did something stupid!"
"You should leave me alone." Scarlett said back to him.
"You need to leave me the fuck alone. You can't think that I would ever come back to you. I am happy. You are supposed happy. Leave things like that. Like it alone!"
Scarlett looked back at him.
"I think you should leave." His thick British accent broke their attention.
Chris turned around to see Theo behind him.
"She is filming and going by your rules. You just came at her, I think that breaks whatever rule you put into place." Theo smiled back at Chris.
"You sick piece of shit!" Chris shouted turning to him.
Mackie and Hiddleston ran over grabbing him before Chris could grab Theo.
"Easy man." Mackie said back to Chris.
"You don't have control her anymore! So leave your sad little life out of hers!" Chris shouted back.
"Whatever Brooklyn has said was a lie. She just wants you to feel sorry for her." Theo narrowed his eyes back at Chris.
"I think you should keep your lips shut. Brooklyn doesn't need you talking about her." Sebastian stepped next to Theo. "What happened with you two is over. That is over. You try to come at her again and you will regret it."
"Are you threatening me in front of everyone?"
"No, I am not. I am just warning you because I am sure someone else has already talked to you about this."
"I thought you weren't allowed to speak to him?"
"Family doesn't turn their backs on each other."
Theo leaned into Sebastian, "You mean soldiers don't turn their backs on each other."
Sebastian's eyes went up to Chris.
Chris was still wiggling under Hiddleston and Mackie's grasp.
Sebastian closed his eyes, "Oh I am gonna regret this but fuck it."
Theo narrowed his eyes when Sebastian sent his elbow into Theo's jaw knocking him to the ground.
"OH my god Theo!" Scarlett shouted out in panic.
"Get off of my set!" The director finally called out.
Scarlett looked back at Sebastian, "What is wrong with you?"
"Keep her out of your lies." Sebastian snorted at her.
Chris narrowed his eyes as Sebastian's eyes were narrowed.
"Hey, get back to your trailer man." Mackie said back to Chris.
Chris walked back as Sebastian was already walking away from them.
Sebastian was a few feet ahead of Chris.
"Hey, what the hell was that?" Chris called up to him.
Sebastian kept moving.
"Sebastian!" Chris called again.
Sebastian stopped turning back to him, "This isn't just about Brooklyn. Harlow is scared too. She is terrified of whatever Theo did to Brooklyn. She knows how she actually got that scar. She knows what Theo did to her that weekend in London. I never want you to stop me when it comes to Theo. If he threatens her again, I won't stop."
"And I won't stop you. This is about Brooklyn too. He did enough to her. I want him out of her life." Chris stepped up to him.
"Then let me do what I need to do."
Chris watched his friend walk back to their trailers when his phone went off again.
It was Elsa.
You need to get to Brooklyn right now.