Article.

Are you sitting down? No, maybe you should. Ladies, we hate to admit it.
But Captain America is officially off the market.
Yes, that is the sound of crying women from the ages of 14 to 99.

Captain America aka Chris Evans, 35,  made things official on his Instagram account that he is dating Brooklyn Blackwood, 23

Brooklyn and Chris are rumored to have met on that now very public drunken night back in Minneapolis. The couple then had a very public meeting when Brooklyn's brother, Chris Hemsworth, punched Evans while on the purple carpet.

Fans' excitement is split down the middle as some are worried the relationship is just Brooklyn using Chris. While others worry that Brooklyn could hurt Chris since she was the reason the studios already had a talk with him about his activities in Minneapolis.

Time will tell what the pair will go through. If this is set to play out like a fairy tale or if they are doomed.

But also good luck to Evans as he is dating Thor's little sister.

Something also to note is Sebastian Stan not being too shy about his new girl

The close friend of Chris Evans has also confirmed on social media that he is dating Harlow Montogomery. Harlow is just 11 years Sebastian junior, making this pair just a little more closer in age than Chris and Brooklyn.

——

Also something to note is that both actors known for their talented screen time are dating women with wings. Both gorgeous ladies are Victoria Secrets' Angels. It's going to be interesting to see how the couples deal with the girls busy modeling schedules. And also the lack of clothing that both ladies hardly have on in their shoots.

Captain America and Bucky may have a fight in their hands. They thought Hydra was tough ... have they ever fought an angel? Good luck to both couples and here is to the upcoming VS runway show in a few weeks.