Real Life.

Harlow pushed her fried rice around on the plate as I pinned my hair back to the side. "I can't believe you are going without me."

"I told you to come." I said back to her as some rice fell off the plate. Harlow reached over picking it up.

"I told you that I did not want to come along as your sister planned tonight."

I looked back at her, "Am I being stupid about this?"

"About what?"

"I am doing this all wrong?"'

"What?"

"Going to this event with Elsa."

"Your sister invited you to the biggest event in Hollywood. Shut up and get drunk tonight."

I smiled back at her, "You are the worst person ever."

"Whatever, you love me." Harlow cracked a smile as my phone went off.

"My ride is here."

"Please seriously have fun tonight. Don't over think a drink. Have fun, Elsa is going to be there."

I grinned back at her as I stood up to face myself in the mirror. "I will see you later tonight."

Harlow leaned back as I headed for the door, "Score yourself an Avenger little momma."

----

Elsa rubbed my hand as my leg wouldn't stop shaking, "Brooke?"

"I'm fine. I'm really fine." I grinned back at her.

Elsa narrowed her eyes back at me, "You said you would be ok. You seem a little out of it."

"Here, have this." Hems pushed a shot glass into my hands.

"You are not helping." Elsa slapped his leg.

"Hey, she needs something to relax her. I can't do anything else but alcohol. Don't get mad at me." He smiled back at her.

I tossed the shot back as the whiskey hit the back of my throat.

Elsa shook her head as the car started to slow down, "Please do not fall down or anything to make people question your life. You just started your career. Don't do this."

I smiled back at her, "One shot is not going to fuck me up."

"No but another will." Hems grinned back at me as he poured me another and himself one. "Here is to a good night."

Elsa rolled her eyes as she ignored us.

The car game to a stop as I could already hear the fans outside the door.

Hems glanced back at us, "Ladies, are you ready for the night?"

Elsa fixed her white gown, "Just don't let me trip."

"I will scoop you up if that happens." He grinned back as he pecked her on the lips before the door swung open.

"THOR!"

"CHRIS, OVER HERE!"

I waited as Elsa got out. The crowd loved her. They ate it all up.

I took one deep breathe as I finally made my way out of the car.

Hems was looking over Elsa as I stepped out.

The crowd went silent while I fixed my dress. Smoothing out the sides and pulling it around to my side to allow for my legs to show.

Elsa grinned back at me, "Hurry up."

I smirked at her as I walked up to them.

Hems looked back at the crowd as I was fixed to his left side as Elsa moved to his right side. "About damn time, I have both girls on my sides."