012

Paxton Flynn

I'm under water.

Sebastian was by my side, holding me down. He too was underwater with no air but he looked better off than me. I think this is the moment where I die.

Or better still kiss him.

My eyes are wide in panic and it's as if he knows that seconds away from bursting out of here and up the surface for air. His hands tighten around and he raises a finger up, I'm not sure if he's saying one minute or one second, either I'm too mesmerized from the way he's hugging me. Like Sebastian Crown to literally hugging me under water. I'd prefer to kiss him, but I don't have the courage and I don't want to make this a weird cliché.

Just when I feel my eyes rolling back into my sockets, he pushes up back to the surface and helps me out before jumping out on his own easily.

"Hey man, are you okay?" I hear his voice but I don't say anything. I just lie down on the soft grass taking bouts of air. "Jezz don't-- Flynn!" His hands presses down on my chest and I'm tempted to continue pretending until he gets to the mouth to mouth CPR but I can't take it anymore, I burst out laughing and sit up.

"What the--"

"Jesus, is that how you're supposed to press on a chest, don't you know how fragile this?" I say rubbing my chest as if in pain. His eyes follows my movement, before he looks away falling to the ground.

"You're an asshole."

"Come on, it was a little funny."

"Maybe. Are you okay?" He ask sending me a worried look.

"I could use a hug." I blurt out then refused to look at Sebastian as I blushed.

"Really?"

"No, its a joke." I lied.

We stayed silent and I started shivering a little from the cold. I could hear Sebastian's soft breathing from beside me and I turned to look at him. His unzipped jacket lay on the side and the shirt he wore inside was drenched in water and stuck to him like a second skin. His body was outlined on it and I could see the six packs and everything it came it.

He smirked, "What are staring at?"

I blinked, "um, nothing."

"Liar liar pants on fire."

I sighed, "I don't want to tell you that I'm staring at your abs. It's embarrassing."

"And why are you doing that?"

Then I remembered that Sebastian probably doesn't know I'm gay. Many people in school do, its been two years since I came out of the closet. I'm he probably doesn't know because he's kinda new and doesn't seem like one to care about the sexuality of strangers. I turn to him and he has his head resting on his propped up arm, raising an amused brow at me.

"Um..." I was going to tell him that its because I'm attracted to abs like his, being gay and all but that doesn't come, instead, "I was just wondering, if and when I'd ever get muscles like that."

He chuckled standing up to his feet. "With some exercise, you might."

"Now who's an asshole."

Something hit me and I let out an oomph sound. Turns out to be Sebastian's jacket. I glared at him. "Asshole."

"I'm going home, I hate being wet. Don't freeze your ass out here." He tells me walking towards the door.

"You're giving me your jacket?" I grinned like a little girl. "Thank you."