040

Sebastian Crown

I stared at the smaller helmet tucked into the bag, dangling on my bike handle and I couldn't help but smile some more.

Who would've thought. If someone told me months ago that I'd one day be head over hills in love with some nerd guy that has a preppy – but now totally beautiful name, I would have scoffed at their face. I didn't even know this was possible, I didn't know loving someone like this could happen.

Paxton Flynn had a permanent place in my mind right now. I thought about him in every occasion. I wanted to always be with him and its impossible to get enough of him. He has no idea the things he does to me. He's so beautiful, intelligent and knows how to make a guy speechless.

Up until last night I had wanted our relationship to be kept a secret. I didn't want a relationship at all. But then, turns out my desire to protect him precedes all. I didn't want anybody making him uncomfortable. I wanted the whole world to know that he's mine and nobody had the right to even look at him funny.

I was throwing caution to the wind. I was giving history a chance to repeat itself but I like having a boyfriend, someone that's mine — mine to hold, to cherish, to protect. (That would make a great marriage vow but that's beside the point) I love seeing that blush on Flynn's cheek and the little smile that lights up his face when we hold hands out in public. I particular loved seeing the surprised yet extremely pleased look on his face this morning when I kissed his cheek in front of the school. I wanted to a make him happy and if such little things could do that for me, then why not?

I packed into the school's lot and got down, prying my helmet off. Once I was done, I grabbed the bag off the handle and walked towards the school. Flynn would love this. The smaller helmet in the bag – if you hadn't guessed it already – belongs to Flynn. I bought it and had a few adjustment done on it. It had two red strips running through it and inside it, written in red was Paxton. I figured he'd love it more with his name on it and red seem to be our thing now – don't ask me how.

My helmet wasn't a fit on him and I plan on giving him private lessons on how to ride my motorcycle. He loves it so much, it'll be great if he could also experience the joys of taking it for a ride. I could even make him a co owner. A wide smile stretched my lips; Flynn would be thrilled.

I could already see his wide smile, the glow in his beautiful eyes and the way he'd ju—

My thoughts were cut by the windy sounds coming from the roof. The roof?! Don't tell me – is that a freaking helicopter?

"Sebastian Crown. Sebastian Crown, you are needed in the Principals office immediately." The microphone blared and my brows furrowed in annoyance.

What now?

*-*-*

Paxton Flynn

"Oh my God! I totally forgot Pax." Ryder exclaimed looking at the picture in my hands.

"Tracey and Flynn, I strongly advice you both keep it down." The teacher warned and I wasn't looking but I could tell she was glaring at us.

"Sorry." Ryder squeaked, her eyes darting between the teacher and I.

I looked back at the picture still trying to wrap my head around it. It was real. Very real but how and... and why? Before I could think about my next step any further, I was already standing on my feet, my hand grabbing unto Ry's as I dragged us both out of the class ignoring the teachers protests.

My life looked pretty crashy right now, a detention is the least of my problems.

I moved to the nearest private place I could think of and that just happened to be the girl's restroom. This has to be private right? Well, that didn't matter as I shoved Ryder and I in.