030

Paxton Flynn

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I stared up at the beautiful male specimen that I strongly wanted to strangle right now.

"There's no Autumn?!" I literally shrieked out.

Sebastian sighed, looking away guiltily, "No, I made that up."

"Why?!" I shouted again pulling at my hair.

"I don't even know. I was scared okay?" He finally looked at. "After the kiss we shared, I was scared."

"Scared of what?" I asked crossing my hands in front of me. "That I would start pestering you and never leave you be because of one kiss."

He smirked, "Yeah," his smirk faltered as he saw the look on my face. "That and I would be the one pestering. I figured if I said that then you'll be mad at me and stay away and I won't be tempted but then you weren't mad and I couldn't even stay away. That one kiss meant so much to me Flynn."

I didn't know how to feel, I absorbed his words and some of it made sense, others didn't. "You like me?"

"Duh, I'm pretty sure its more than like right now." My breath hitched up, more than like? "When I saw that Spencer guy I got so mad I wanted... I wanted to make him disappear. And to think that he might have touched you.

"Well it's all your fault." I accused trying to distract myself from the welling feelings in my chest. Seb likes me! "If you hadn't lied about Autumn I would never have meet up with him. Why did you really? Why are you scared of your feelings for me?"

Feelings for me... God that felt so good to say and surreal too.

"You won't understand." He said plopping down on my bed and holding his head in his hands.

I sat down on my bed too and stared at his muscled back, after a moment my hand reached out and rested on him, feeling his muscles move underneath my palm. "Tell me Sebastian, make me understand. I like you a lot and this whole thing is driving me crazy."

He looked at me from between his fingers, "I'm sorry." I didn't say anything thing else still looking at him for answers. He sighed. "Fine but put on your shirt first, I can barely keep it down with you like that."

I glanced down at my bare pale chest and unzipped pants. Tearing my hand off Seb, I jolted up with red cheeks. "Oh." I had no idea I was half naked, I didn't even know how my shirt ended up on the ground and I could barely remember us getting away from school and into my room. The one thing I'm a hundred percent sure of is we were involved in one of the most heated make out session I've ever been in and it was gradually leading to something else until I interrupted with the question of Autumn.

I actually thought Seb was seeing someone and I almost felt disgusted that he was going to cheat on her with me. Or just be with me for the sake of pissing off Spencer or just for pleasure. I didn't want to be anyone's bitch again. And now there's no Autumn?! I'm thrilled by this information but I also have a lot of questions burning in my mind. Hopefully whatever Sebastian is about to tell me would answer some of them.

I sat down back on the bed now properly dressed and Sebastian sighed, he put his arm around me and led us both up so our backs were resting on the wall. "Story time." He said sarcastically and I could feel his whole body tense underneath mine.

I rested my palm on his chest. "Seb, I won't judge or behave any differently. I just want to understand you. I've liked you for more than three months and that's not gonna change now."

He smiled at me, pulling me closer, "More than three months?"

I blushed then smacked his chest, "Don't change the subject."