048 - Final

Sebastian Crown

I couldn't take my eyes off him. I didn't know he was this hardworking until today. Even though we had two guys working with us, he still got involved with everything concerning the house. He wanted it to be perfect and whenever anything wasn't going the way he'd like, I'd see him fold his fist as he held in a fit, all the pouting and frowning unpleasantly.

Finally they were gone and even though I was a bit exhausted, I have been waiting for some kind of alone time with him. As soon as the door shut close, every tired bone and nerve in me awoke. I pretended to busy myself with some cartons when he came in.

"I'm so happy we finished the walls today. Tomorrow, they are going to bring in the furniture and we'd be done."

"Really?" I aimed for nonchalance. "Wow, I had no idea."

Paxton smiled. "And that's why I am here."

I smiled, then raised my hands up and yawned exaggeratedly. "Gosh, I am so tired. We should go to sleep."

"Yea. Go ahead, I want to sort some of these cartons out." He said, then smiled at me. "Goodnight."

I muffled my groan. Since when is he bad at taking hints? I don't want to sleep, I want to... Argh. I delayed at the back flipping carton lids up and down while I watch him actually sorted the things he said he would. He was into it, he didn't even notice that I was still present. I took slow and light steps towards him until I was right behind him and I took hold of his waist, startling him in the process.

"Sebastian." He scolded, trying to wiggle out of my hold. "What are you doing?"

I leaned down until my face was buried in the crock of his neck. Then I kissed his breathing pulse and he exhaled sharply. "The yawning was a ruse."

"Huh?" He ask distractedly and subconsciously giving me more access to his neck. I smiled, this was too easy.

I bite into his soft kiss, leaving a mark and he shuddered in my arms, shutting his eyes tight. "I need you with me."

He opened his eyes. "You should sleep. We've had a long day."

"True." I agreed, holding him tighter as I rolled my hips on his ass, making him feel my very prominent hard on. I heard the moan on his throat but he bit his lip to keep in it. "As you can tell, I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon."

"Sebastian." He called turning around so he could face me. "We're supposed to be taking things slowly."

"We? I didn't agree to it, you said that all on your own." I said.

He sighed and walked away. "I feel like, like if we don't take things slow and we go over ourselves and become really happy, something bad is going to happen again. Something to take you away from me."

I went after him. "I'm really happy now, I don't see any bad things happening."

"But it could. Who's to say the grandfather that I don't have isn't lurking in the shadows waiting for the perfect time to strike and separate us." He cried actually turning to look at the closed windows.

I smiled, even his fear is adorable.

He turned to me. "I know you think I'm being paranoid and maybe I am but... Please?"

I nodded just for him. "Fine, we'll take things slow." He sighed in relief. "I don't promise anything but I'll try."

"Thank you." He said throwing his arms around me in a hug.

"Thank me with a kiss." I said, then I felt him stiffen on me. I said I'll try, I never said it'll start now. He pulled away eying me with suspicion and I kept my best innocent face. "Just one kiss."