Envy

“Hi Jimin!” Seokjin greeted, opening the door of his house for the younger. Jimin smiled and hugged Jin tight, missing the warmth his hyung's body always offered him.

“Come on in Chim,” Jin laughed, pulling away from the hug. Jimin smiled before walking further into the apartment.

As soon as he saw a clear image of his surroundings, the blonde immediately shrieked in excitement.

A play mat was laid down neatly on the floor, a ton of coloring books piled up on top of it, waiting to be opened. All of Kookie's stuffies were also on the play mat, looking at Jimin with a sweet smile. His all-time favorite cartoon show, The Fairly Odd Parents, was playing on the television.

“H-Hyung . . . can I?” he asked Jin, trying to control himself. Seokjin immediately got the younger boy's message, closing the door behind him before giving him a boop on the nose.

“Of course bunbun, today's your play date with Kookie!” Jin smiled, making Jimin smile as well. Wasting no time, Jimin tried slipping into little space.

“Thank you thank you thank you Uncle Jinnie! You're the best,” the male said, wrapping his arms around the elder just to pepper his cheeks with light, feathery kisses. Jin chuckled heartily at the little's actions.

Jimin stopped harassing his Uncle Jin with kisses and rushed to the floor, grabbing one of his favorite stuffies that Kookie owned, Mr. Po. Jin smiled before leaving the little, retreating to his boyfriend's room.

“Hi Mr. Po! Where's Kookie? Uncle Jinnie told me he'll be here to play with us, aren't you excited?” Jimin asked the stuffed panda, hugging him softly.

Work has been getting on his nerves lately. Normally, he would be able to handle the situation all by himself like the big boy he was. But the new roommate made things harder for him. He couldn't watch cartoons on Disney Junior every morning like he used to, he couldn't immediately slip into little space when he got home from a tiring day, and he just had to stay big all the time.

“Hi Minnie!”

Jimin looked up, torn away from his train of thoughts as he grinned widely. He saw his fellow little, Kookie, making his way to the play mat. The boy looked adorable, wearing a blue and white striped shirt and white shorts. Behind him was Jimin's best friend and Kookie's own daddy, Kim Taehyung.

“Hi Kookie! Minnie missed you so much!” the little said, emphasizing the 'o' as he ran straight to his arms.

“Kookie missed Minnie a lot too! So did Daddy, right Daddy?” his playmate asked, hugging back and looking over to his caregiver. The male nodded, tousling Jimin's fluffy hair as he remained comfy in the crook of his friend's neck.

“Uncle Tae missed Minnie a lot! Now, why don't you and Kookie be good boys and color while I grab you guys some animal crackers?” Taehyung asked, giving his little a kiss on the cheek as they pulled apart from their hug.

The sight made Jimin frown a bit, envy creeping it's way into his heart.

He wanted a daddy too. He wanted that too.

Being a little with no caregiver used to be easy for Jimin. He wouldn't be bothered about how his Kookie and Uncle Tae were all touchy and lovey dovey whenever they would have play dates.

But now, things have changed.

He already knew how it felt like to be pampered, to be cared for. And he was yearning for that, Jimin wanted a caregiver that would take care of him.

Just like how Hoseok did.

Of course, he couldn't speak his thoughts out loud. So while no one was looking, he decided to lock his mouth and threw the key down his jean's pocket.