Surprise! pt.2

Not proofread forgive me

-

Jimin and Jungkook headed back to the younger and Tae's apartment, both deciding to take a cab. In the whole duration of the ride, the two men talked about the most random stuff, Jungkook planning a little movie night over some flavored beer and snacks. Jimin was alright with bunny boy's idea, remove the flavored beer part though (because flavored beer was still beer and beer is ew-ie).

After their trip back home, Jungkook insisted on paying and they went towards the apartment. Once they stood in front of the door, Jungkook grabbed his keys.

“Damn it, my hands are all shaky,” the ravenette groaned, fiddling with his set of keys. Jimin, already familiar with their house key, insisted on opening the door for them.

And as soon as he did, it was pitch black.

What? You said Tae was home?” Jimin asked, squinting his eyes to make out shapes and objects.

As he took a step, the darkness was washed out with light, loud party poppers and a happy set of five men yelling out, “Surprise!”

Jimin yelped out and jumped a bit in shock. He was surprised to see Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi in front of him. It wasn't that extravagant, literally only the males surprising him and some party poppers.

But he was never the materialistic type, he was still very touched.

“Surprise hyung!” Jungkook chirped beside him, smiling ear to ear. Jimin was confused yet happy all at the same time.
First of all—

“Now, you might be asking why we threw this little surprise,” Namjoon started, taking a step closer to Jimin. The silver-haired male nodded as he was indeed curious.

Yoongi, well, he was already rushing to give his boyfriend a back hug, kissing his temple while he was at it. Jimin leaned into him, hands placed on top of the encircled arms.

“We're just really happy you got things sorted out with your family. We've seen you struggle and now, you're finally alright. You deserve it Jiminie,” Namjoon said, smiling at the couple.

“Also because I suddenly felt extremely boujee!” butted Jin. Hoseok laughed while Namjoon smacked him on the arm.

Jimin, who had recovered from their little surprise, found a genuine smile gracing his lips. His beautiful doll eyes displayed glee as well.

“Thanks you guys,” he said, Yoongi then letting go of Jimin so he can move freely. The younger went straight to the five near him and bunched them up into a warm and tight hug.

A share of coos and giggles filled the room as they went in for a group hug, Yoongi being pulled in by Taehyung as well.

After their small moment, the boys pulled away. Hoseok looked at Jimin with a smile on his face. The younger smiled back, and before they both realized, they were already rushing to each other's open arms, trapping themselves in a cozy and needed embrace.

“I'm happy for you, baby,” Hoseok whispered into his ear, kising Jimin's temple. The silver-haired male nodded with his head hidden in the crevice of the older's neck.

Yoongi, from the side, was smiling at the two, not a single pinch of jealousy or envy hitting him. He was happy for his boyfriend and best friend's rekindled relationship. He knew they had a connection that no one, not even he could meddle with.

“We made you some food!” Hoseok beamed while pulling away from Jimin. The younger blinked and titled his head, curious.

“Right! Silly me, it's on the dining table!” Jin piped, Namjoon's hand securely placed on his waist. All the boys went inside the dining area to check the food Seokjin and Yoongi (yes, he didn't go to work) prepared for the night.