Bathe

Yoongi choked, feeling the loss of the air in his throat and lungs as the younger caught him by surprise.

"Minnie wants Daddy to help him bathe!" Jimin said, accompanying his small whine with a stomp of his feet. He pouted as he gave Yoongi a look, the elder still not able to cope to his little.

"B-But Baby--"

"Please Daddy! Minnie will be good, Minnie promise!" Jimin said, raising up his hand as if we was taking an oath.

"Are you sure Minnie?" Yoongi asked, careful not to further upset his Baby. Jimin was in little space, and Yoongi didn't want to do things that Big Jimin will regret. It would kill him.

"Yes yes yes Daddy! Minnie is 101 percent sure!" Jimin said, a bratty tone starting to form in his words.

Taehyung was right about Jimin deserving love and care. But he left one thing out.

Jimin can be a whole brat.

"O-okay Minnie," Yoongi said, slightly hesitating as he felt the younger's hand pull him by the wrist.

Jimin happily skipped his way to the bathroom, completely oblivious to the panicked elder behind him. Yoongi felt as if he was going to have a heart attack because of Jimin's actions, but knew he had to keep his cool.

Once they were in, Jimin slyly locked the bathroom door, smiling widely at the elder. Yoongi was too busy with his thoughts to notice, all his mind could focus on was the fact that he was going to bathe his 23 year-old crush.

"Minnie, undress your clothes okay? I-I'll find your shampoo," Yoongi said, trying his best to escape from the responsibility of undressing his little.

Yoongi already knew where the shampoo bottle was. It was practically eyeing the elder as he started to 'find' it.

Jimin followed his caregiver's order, trying to get on his good side. But little Jimin couldn't seem to unbutton his sleeping garment, his chubby fingers trying their best to take Jimin out of his silk pyjama top.

After Yoongi finally 'found' their shampoo bottle, he looked at his little. He immediately turned soft once he saw Jimin struggling to get himself out of his clothes, the younger's eyebrows knitting together in concentration.

"Daddy, help please," Jimin huffed, stopping from trying to unbutton his shirt. Yoongi smiled, the awkwardness in him slowly fading away. He walked from the container of their shampoo and conditioner to where Jimin stood, in front of the bathroom door.

Yoongi quickly unbuttoned his little's button-up shirt, almost cooing at the male's stomach. It wasn't toned with abs or such, it was just a cute flat tummy.

"There you go Baby," Yoongi smiled, taking the shirt off and throwing it to the laundry basket.

Yoongi was about to go and 'find' the conditioner bottle when he heard Jimin grunt.

"Minnie?" Yoongi asked, turning around to look at the little. Jimin looked at him, sporting a pouty set of lips as he had sad puppy dog eyes.

"Daddy help Minnie with pyjamas please," the blond said, 'struggling' to get his pyjama pants off.

Yoongi was completely oblivious to his little's extraordinary acting skills, completely buying the whole 'I can't get out of my clothes' scene Jimin was performing.

Of course, Jimin didn't mean for it to look malicious. He just wanted to feel spoiled and pampered.

Yoongi, a hard and evident shade of red displaying on his pale cheeks, stopped his useless attempt on acting and sighed. He turned around, smiling slightly at Jimin as he grabbed the male's pants and pulled it down. He wasn't dumb enough to not pull down the male's boxers along the way, doing what had to be done.

The ravenette quickly turned on his heel and let the water from the bath tub tap start flowing. His cheeks were blazing hot and his palms grew sweaty as he had an internal warfare.

He could hear the blond singing a newly released pop song as he focused on the water, taking note of the slightest progress of it's rising.

He wanted to focus on anything, anything, but the naked boy behind him.

Yes, his awkwardness once again rose to attention.

"Minnie, let's grab you some bath mix, alright?" Yoongi gently asked, getting the bath mix from the cabinet.

He was still sweating bullets as he gently placed the bath bomb on the water, watching it dissolve in the liquid as the bath turned into a bubble frenzy.

"Minnie, get into the bath tub for Daddy," Yoongi instructed, cursing himself internally for almost stammering.

Jimin obliged, immediately jumping into the water.

"Ah~this feels nice Daddy!" the younger exclaimed, giggling as he closed his eyes.

Yoongi took a risk and checked the bath tub, internally fainting as he almost saw the boy's lower proportion.

The elder was about to warn Jimin that he'll be going in the tub to bathe him, but before he could do so, Jimin talked.

"Daddy, get Minnie's rubber duckies please!" the blond requested, tugging the hem of Yoongi's tshirt.

"Where are they baby?" the elder asked, looking at Jimin's face. Jimin pluckered his lips to the bathroom's wooden cabinet. The elder followed and opened it, surprised to see pretty rubber ducklings looking at him.

“How many do you want Minnie?” he asked, not sparing Jimin a glance.

“Two!” Jimin answered excitedly, catching a glimpse of his rubber duckies. They were his companions when bathing, though they would end up getting the whole bathroom flooded because of too much playing.

Yoongi grabbed the first two he could get and turned to Jimin's direction. The blond's eyes glistened in delight as he immediately put his small palms up, making grabby hands.

The elder almost cooed, his lips curving up into the hugest smile he ever made. He gave Jimin the rubber duckies and the younger pressed them, giggling as he heard the squeaking sounds.

“Minnie, I'll go into the water to help you, okay? Make room,” Yoongi instructed, grabbing the shower head and shampoo bottle.

Jimin nodded, too busy with his toys to bother. Lucky for Yoongi, he still hasn't bathed that day. He went into the water, balancing himself on his knees as he told Jimin to close his eyes.

Yoongi smiled as Jimin laughed, his eyes closed as the water from the shower head trickled down on him. Jimin let go of his rubber duckies and focused on not being too naughty for his new Daddy's liking.

“Shut them tight Baby,” Yoongi said, referring to Jimin's eyes. He turned the shower off and put shampoo in his hand, massaging it onto Jimin's scalp as his other hand covered Jimin's eyes for extra safety measure.

The bath went well, no kind of tension emitting from the both of them. It was pure innocence and will surely become one of Yoongi's most unforgettable moments as Jimin's caregiver.

-

Very crappy chapter but meh xmgmfm

Any thoughts?

If you liked this chapter, then leave a vote/comment!❤