Forever

for the last time, enjoy reading!

-

Jimin was panicking.

"Chim, calm down! He wouldn't get mad," Taehyung assured, trying to coax his friend into agreeing.

"No! Absolutely not, Taehyung! I am not going to watch strippers on my bachelor's party!" he groaned, a shade of red dusting his cheeks.

"Oh come on, they're already on their way!" his best friend whined. Jimin just kept on shaking his head. He was not going to do such thing, not when he was getting married tomorrow!

The past few months have fled by quickly, to say the least. Everything was set: the venue, the flowers, the guests and invitations, the flavor of cake they were going to be having. . . everything.

Both Jimin and Yoongi were hands-on with the preparation, but the most involved people were Taehyung and Seokjin. Oh, the tandem could've replaced their wedding planner! They were so excited for the couple's big day and made sure that every detail was perfect.

The duo could get very wild, but Jimin still couldn't believe that they really had strippers come to his household the very night before his wedding. God, he knew Yoongi wouldn't lash out on him (nor would he know because he's celebrating his bachelor's party at a club), but he wasn't the biggest fan of men hip thrusting and dancing only with their underwear on.

Taehyung was about to say something when suddenly, the sound of a doorbell ringing was heard throughout the house. He clapped his hands excited, and before Jimin could protest, his vision was already blocked by a silk blindfold. His hands were cuffed, disabling him to set himself free, and he was already sat down on a chair, feet tied afterwards.

"Might as well put some duck tape on my mouth if you were going to keep me hostage," he sassily spat. A warm voice chuckled, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He scrunched his nose, it was definitely his Seokjin hyung.

"Hoseok hyung! Jungkook! Eunwoo! Daniel! Jihyun! Anybody, get me out of here this instant!!" he growled. The names called didn't bother responding, only laughing at the male. They, alongside Taehyung and Seokjin, were the only people invited by Jimin. They have been having an extravagant time, playing games and just hanging out.

"Jungkook!! Get. Me. Out!" he tried yet again, knowing Jungkook was an obedient one.

For the first time in a while, Jungkook didn't grant his precious Jiminie hyung's wish.

"Not until it's over, hyung."

The black-haired male couldn't believe that Jungkook was condoning such malicious act. He and his boyfriend, out of all people, should know how he only saw Yoongi's dick, and he wanted to keep it that way until he died.

"Come in come in!" he heard Taehyung's voice echo around his household.

Before another series of curse words directed at Taehyung were fired, he heard a switching of light and suddenly, a very sensual song that made him ponder on whether he should laugh first or proceed to blindly throw every profanity available towards Taehyung was played. It was a hard decision, really, and before he could make up his mind, the blindfold was already taken off of him.

He squinted his eyes, immediately adjusting to the dimmer set-up. God, who knew Yoongi and his house could turn into some strip club? The strippers (there were five of them) went on stage, wearing sexy Halloween police outfits you could probably buy on Etsy.

He glared at the people around him, especially Taehyung, oh God, how he wanted to strangle the living daylights out of him.

The strippers did their thing, hyped up their small crowd, most especially Eunwoo (who received irritated stares from his boyfriend, Daniel). Jimin feared a stripper would approach him and get semi-naked in front of him while dancing, that would get him extremely uncomfortable, but thankfully, nobody tried anything other than getting a bit closer and sending him winks as they danced (Taehyung and Seokjin made it clear that they weren't to pull off too much stuff with the groom to be).