Home

me:

me:

_

“And that's the last of it!” Jimin said, putting their last box inside the moving truck. He looked at the white truck, and then to Yoongi later on. They both smiled, they were finally moving out of Jimin's apartment.

Moving for Jimin was a very bittersweet moment. Though the apartment wasn't the best, and even though he was severely troubled monthly because of it's landlord, it became Jimin's home. It gave him the shelter he needed, was the only witness to Jimin's state through thick and thin, and was just there for Jimin to come to after a tiring day.

After dusting his hands off on his jeans, his eyes landed on his landlord's wife, Mrs. Sung.

Oh, how much he adored the old lady. She was sweet, kind, generous, and understanding. She always understood Jimin's situation, and in his first few months of living there, she dropped by his unit to give him delicious homemade dishes.

The lady was smiling, but Jimin immediately took it as a sad one.

“Hyung, I'll just talk with Mrs. Sung, okay?” Jimin said, looking at Yoongi. The elder smiled and nodded, giving the male a quick kiss before he left.

“Mrs. Sung, why the sad face?” he asked, approaching her as he gave the lady a concerned look.

“N-nothing. I'll just miss you and all. . . .” the old lady answered, her eyes starting to water.

“Mrs. Sung, don't cry,” Jimin says, wiping away the lone tear that made it's presence evident.

The sight made Jimin's heart clench. Mrs. Sung, for some time, was like a mother to Jimin. She was the mother the male yearned to have: someone who will accept him whether he liked boys or girls and supports him fully.

“Ah, I know, I know. Just make sure you'll come and drop by here to visit me, okay? I love you, son.”

Jimin smiled, nodding and kissing the old lady's forehead. They continued to talk for a bit, until Yoongi whispered that it was time to go.

Once the goodbyes were settled, the couple went inside Yoongi's car. As he brought the engine to life, Jimin looked at the apartment building one last time. A smile tugged on his lips, and as he gave Mrs. Sung a last wave, the car started to move.

The ride lasted for fifteen minutes. When the wheel stopped turning and Yoongi had finally parked the car, they both got out. The white truck was there, waiting for them.

The younger was the first to enter their new apartment. Unlike his old one, the place was large, spacious, and very modern. The floor was made of marble tiles, and the walls were a beautiful creamy white. Contrast to the walls, the majority of the furniture had a color of chic jet black.

The day was spent unpacking boxes. They were exhausted by the time they finished half of their stuff.

“Baby, why don't we order some take-out and rest? Hm?” Yoongi suggested, sneakily wrapping his arms around the male. Jimin sighed, holding onto his boyfriend's veiny hands.

“Yeah, I could use some pizza right now. . . .”

“Sounds good to me. I'll go take care of the food, go watch some television,” Yoongi said, back hugging Jimin tighter.

“I mean, I could. If you'd just let go of me,” the younger chuckled.

“O-oh right.”

Jimin laughed, his tiny waist immediately missing the comfort Yoongi's arms gave him. He went straight towards the television set as the elder went to grab his phone.

After a few minutes, Yoongi sat on the couch, next to Jimin who was very interested in the latest episode of Rupaul's Drag Race Season 11.

“Silky should just have accepted the role. I mean, Scarlet's the one assigning! She isn't the boss!” Jimin complained, huffing as he continued to watch the show.

“Yeah, you're totally correct,” Yoongi said, not minding the show, and instead putting an arm around Jimin.

The younger quickly relaxed into Yoongi's arm, turning towards him so he was side-hugging him.

The two continued watching, (well, more of Yoongi waiting for the delivery guy and Jimin laughing too much at the episode) until the door bell was rung.

“I'll get it,” Yoongi said, kissing the boy's hair before standing up and grabbing his wallet. He walked to the door and opened it, smiling as he saw the two pizza boxes in the male's hand. He paid him and took the food, closing the door and going straight to the coffee table in front of Jimin.

“Hawaiian and triple-cheese,” Yoongi announced. Jimin smiled, immediately grabbing a slice o hawaiian pizza.

They ate and talked for the rest of the night, both happy for the new chapter they'll be welcoming in their lives. After a few more rewinds of the season, they both unconsciously fell asleep on the couch.

-

Yeah this chapter is waaay overdue. I started this on January and ended this near April aAaah I'm sorry! But school's over anyway so hopefully things get back on track. Hope you enjoyed, have a great day loves!