Daddy Duties

Yoongi felt like he was going to go CRAZY.

"What the fuck," he whispered, jaw-dropping as he saw the insides of his apartment.

There, Holly was making a mess. Throw pillows were scattered messily on the floor, chew toys were all over the place, and he was pretty sure it was reeking of urine and dog poop.

"Jimin!" he called, closing the door behind him. It was a lucky thing Holly came and ran up to him, because he took that chance to get a hold of the dog and to put her in her cage after petting her.

Once Yoongi heard no response, he called out again for his boyfriend, but heard or saw nothing again.

"Jimin, get down here!" he said louder, frustrated. He just got back home from a tiring day of work only to see his apartment practically upside down and no Jimin in sight. 

After some time, Yoongi thankfully saw the bundle of joy running to him. What confused him was that the male was hugging on Shooky and Chimmy.

"Oh my God please not now—"

"Daddy!" Minnie said, cutting Yoongi off. He went and practically lunged at his caregiver, hugging him tightly as he held his stuffed toys as well.

"B-baby," Yoongi muttered, previous tension and stress slowly dissipating as he felt the little's arms around him. He hugged the male back, kissing Jimin's cheek while he was at it.

"What happened, Minnie?" Yoongi asked once he pulled away from the hug. Minnie looked at him guiltily, biting his lip as he held onto his stuffed toys tighter.

"Promise not get angry Daddy?" the younger asked, a bit of hesitation in his tone.

"O-of course not, prince. Daddy just wants to know," replied Yoongi, holding Jimin's tiny waist gently as he stroked it with his thumbs.

"W-well Minnie got back from w-work and saw doggie make mess! W-was tired and tried to get her b-but won't listen! G-got frustrated and- and cried," the younger answered, looking down. Yoongi sighed, lifting Minnie's chin up as he stared back at the watery eyes of his baby.

"Don't cry sweet pea, Daddy won't get mad. Wanna help me clean up?" Yoongi softly asked, wiping away the tear that fell on Jimin's cheek as his lips quivered.

"Y-yes. . . ."

"Can be a big boy for me, you sure?"

"Yes!" Jimin said, a bit more energetic and determined. Yoongi smiled, tickling the younger's sides, making him laugh.

"There's the Minnie I know! Don't be sad, baby. When you're sad, Daddy gets sad as well," he pouted, giving Jimin a quick peck on the lips.

"Nooo~Daddy must be happy always!!" Minnie chirped, letting Shooky and Chimmy on the floor as he hugged his caregiver tight. Yoongi smiled, nodding before giving Jimin a kiss on the forehead.

"Now, look at the floor baby, you see the throw pillows?" Yoongi asked, turning the younger to make him see their mess.

"Yep!" Minnie said, popping the 'p'.

"Well, they're going to be taken by the . . . pillow eater, yeah. Better put them on safe land!" Yoongi exclaimed pointing at the sofa. He internally smacked himself for the lame excuse he thought of, cringing at the shitty villain he came up with. Minnie, on the other hand, completely bought it and dramatically gasped, dashing straight towards the throw pillows to save them.

"D-don't worry pillows! Minnie will help!" he said, grabbing them and placing them safely on the sofa. Yoongi watched amusedly, looking at his little all serious and invested in saving the throw pillows from the 'pillow eater'.

After a few more seconds, Minnie was finally finished. He stuck his tongue out as all the pillows were safe on the couch, teasing the eater since it wouldn't get a hold of the soft objects now.

"Great job, baby! You did great!" the older said, sitting beside Jimin on the couch. He gushed over the faint red that dusted over the little's cheeks, knowing how his praises always made Jimin flustered, in little space or not.

"Why don't you turn on the telly, hm? Daddy will deal with the other mess," Yoongi said, grabbing the remote control. Jimin nodded, holding Chimmy and Shooky, whom he had saved a while ago as well.

"It's a plan, then! Daddy will come back with some milk, would you want that, love?"

"Yes please," Minnie quickly said. Yoong chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair before standing up. He made his way to the kitchen to get some milk and cookies for Jimin. As he was preparing, he winced, finally getting a sight of Holly's 'mess'. He put his baby's food on a tray and went back to the living room, placing it on the coffee table. Minnie thanked him, kissing him on the cheek.

Once Jimin was preoccupied with an old episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, he started cleaning the house up. He grabbed all the chew toys, placing them back in the box. He took care of the dog's waste and made sure to freshen the place up a bit. He didn't notice, but he had already taken an hour in getting the apartment organized. He went to the bathroom, showering fast to take off all the dirt and sweat his body got from today.

A towel around his hips, he went to their bedroom and changed into a pair of comfy gray sweatpants and a white old shirt. He walked downstairs, about to ask Minnie if he wanted dinner when he heard soft snores.

Yoongi approached his boyfriend, a small smile on his face as he saw his baby sleeping, empty bottle of milk and a clean plate on the tray. He picked up the boy bridal style, immediately groaning as he felt the male's weight taking a toll on his not-so-fit arms. He walked upstairs quietly and tucked Jimin into bed. The male was exhausted from work, after all.

"Good night baby," he whispered, leaving a kiss on Minnie's forehead. He turned off the lights and quietly went back down, he flipped the channels to an action movie and put the volume really low. He looked at Holly, seeing the dog wide awake.

"No more mess, okay Holly?" he asked, looking at the puppy. As if she understood, the dog barked. Yoongi laughed, crouching down and opening the cage. The dog immediately went to him, wagging her tail as she licked all over Yoongi's face.

Yoongi laughed, taking the dog off of him. He let her roam around as he prepared himself dinner.

After a few minutes, there he was, eating some ramen on the couch as Holly slept peacefully on the floor. Life was going a bit exhausting, but with Jimin and Holly, it became more tolerable.

-