Christmas Cramming

Merry Christmas everybody! Enjoy your breaks from school (or work) and the holidays!

P.S I recommend reading this with Christmas songs. ((:

-

Jimin woke up to Yoongi looking at his previously sleeping figure. Instead of moving, Jimin stayed still, eyes fixating on the elder's ethereal skin.

“What are you doing?” Jimin asked softly, getting lost in his boyfriend's eyes.

“Looking at heaven,” he replied. This made the younger's cherub cheeks redden, he was still not used to sudden pick-up lines from Yoongi.

“O-oh. . . .”

“What are you doing?” Yoongi asked back, a hand pulling Jimin closer towards his chest.

“Looking at an old hag——ow!” Jimin winced as he felt the elder flick his forehead.

“Thanks for ruining the mood, genius,” Yoongi said, rolling his eyes afterwards.

Jimin laughed, kissing his man's nose. That made Yoongi smile, the affectionate gesture making his stomach make approximately 23 somersaults.

As much as Jimin wanted to stay in bed with his loving boyfriend, he remembered the date.

It was December 24, a day prior to Christmas. And boy, did the couple need to do a lot of stuff.

A week before that day, the couple and their close friends did a vote on where they would be eating on Christmas Eve.

Luckily, their great friends decided that Yoongi and Jimin were to prepare their dinner. Their residence would also serve as the place to exchange gifts.

Everything in that phrase was a problem for the couple. For one, they were so occupied with the whole moving-to-a-different-apartment thing that they haven't had the time to do some well-needed Christmas shopping. All they had was a naked Christmas tree, bound to be decorated.

For their final problem, the men were troubled with cooking their diner. Yeah, they were decent cooks, but to create a whole Christmas platter was a different thing.

“Ah shit, Hyung we need to prepare for Christmas,” he muttered, stroking the elder's cheek.

“But I don't want to prepare for Christmas,” he grumbled, attempting to hide his face in between the bed and pillows.

Jimin sighed, standing up from the bed. Yoongi usually had a hard time sleeping once Jimin was out of the bed, so in five minutes, he would probably trail after the male.

Putting on his fluffy slippers, Jimin went towards the bathroom. After his morning routine, he ate his cereal as he thought of his To-Do List.

First, had to buy Christmas gifts for his friends. He saved quite a lot of money for Christmas, so he decided to go to the mall.

Next, he needed decorations. He was going to split the payment for the items with Yoongi, they were, after all, living under one roof.

Finally, he needed to go to the grocery store to find something they can serve to his guests.

In short, he had a lot of stuff to do.

As he continued eating, Yoongi came out of their room, freshened up as well.

“Hurry up Yoongi Hyung! We have a lot of stuff to do today!” Jimin energetically said, smiling as he looked at the male.

“Good morning to you too,” the elder said, giving Jimin a peck on the cheek before sitting next to him.