Minnie and Shooky

was supposed to update last night but oopsies😳
-

Yoongi woke up to the kisses that were littered all over his face. He laughed, immediately holding Jimin by the waist as a gummy smile drew over his lips.

"Morning breath," Yoongi quickly said, trying to take his boyfriend off of him. As much as he loved Jimin, he wouldn't want to see the male faint from his breath.

"No! Daddy make Minnie pancakes first!"

Yoongi stilled, hearing the words 'Daddy' and 'Minnie' for the first time in months.

"M-Minnie?" Yoongi asked, hold on his boyfriend softening. Jimin stopped kissing him and looked at him, head adorably tilting to the side as he blinked.

"Yes Daddy?"

Before Jimin could talk further, Yoongi easily maneuvered him, switching their positions and putting him under his body. Minnie was now the one being attacked with kisses all over the face, making him giggle.

"D-Daddy!" he shrieked, laughing as he felt Yoongi's affection.

"Daddy missed you," Yoongi whispered, giving him one last kiss before smiling and standing up from the bed.

"W-Where Daddy go?" he asked, trailing after his caregiver.

"Daddy's going to brush his teeth cause he doesn't want you to pass out," Yoongi answered, opening the door to the bathroom.

"Minnie join? Pleaaase?" he said, hugging Yoongi by the side, attaching himself like a little koala.

"Of course, Daddy's going to brush your teeth too," the older said, smiling as he opened the door of their bathroom. He could've easily told Jimin to be a big boy and just brush his teeth with him, but he missed Minnie so much, the urge to baby and pamper him growing strong.

They entered the bathroom, Yoongi first brushing his own teeth. Jimin was just there, looking at Yoongi as he sang the alphabet song he heard a while ago. Jimin woke up before his boyfriend and decided to watch cartoons for fun. But one episode led to another, and Chimmy was there, looking at him as he watched. He tried to stop being little, but with life being hectic, he just needed to escape for a while.

And so, Minnie resurfaced.

"C'mere baby," Yoongi said, applying toothpaste on Jimin's toothbrush, the younger was excited and followed Yoongi's orders pronto. He was there, smiling with his pearly teeth on display. Yoongi chuckled and proceeded to brush his boyfriend's teeth.

Once they were done getting ready for the day, they went downstairs. He let Minnie play with Chimmy and his other stuffies as the younger watched a Sesame Street DVD Yoongi bought way back. The ravenette, on the other hand, decided to make breakfast.

The older smiled, taking the pancake mix from their top shelf. He proceeded to make pancakes, the aroma earning a growl from his stomach. After a few minutes, Yoongi had created enough for the both of them. He was supposed to make coffee for the both of them, but remembered Jimin was in little space. He instead took one of Jimin's bottles, cleaning it before putting some warm milk.

"Come here, Minnie! Breakfast is ready," he called out, preparing their utensils. Jimin came running in, making Yoongi laugh as he sat on the chair next to him.

"Say 'ah' baby~" Yoongi said, cutting a portion of the food. Minnie complied, opening his mouth and saying 'ah'. Yoongi smiled, feeding him the pancake slice. He took a bite afterwards. They finished breakfast like that, Jimin talking about some adventure he and Caira the Cub were going to afterwards.

"D-Does Daddy love Minnie?" Jimin asked aloud, both of them cuddling on the couch. Yoongi had an arm around Jimin's shoulder as the younger snuggled close to his caregiver, legs entangled with Yoongi's.

"Of course baby, so so much," Yoongi answered, sneaking a quick kiss from Jimin. That made the younger's eyes widen, his hands over his plump lips.

"Y-you kiss Minnie!!" Jimin said, looking at Yoongi with surprise. Yoongi giggled, hugging his baby tighter.

"Y'know, some say that if Minnie gives kissies to Daddy back, Daddy might buy him a new stuffed toy," Yoongi said, wiggling his eyebrows. Jimin squealed in delight, immediately taking his hands off of his mouth before pecking Yoongi's lips.

"Minnie want new stuffie!" he chirped, batting his lashes towards Yoongi. The sight made Yoongi melt on the spot, giving Jimin an eskimo kiss before agreeing.

-

"What stuffie do you want baby?" Yoongi asked, walking in another aisle as Minnie held his hand tight. As promised, Yoongi was getting the little one a stuffed toy.

He was indeed spoiling his baby rotten.

"Nothing as pretty as Chimmy!" Jimin huffed, pouty lips present. They've been looking for some time already, yet Minnie was being extra picky, finding flaws in every stuffed toy he found.

He was about to stomp his feet out of frustration, when suddenly, he saw the perfect stuffed toy. He tugged on his Daddy's hand, and then pointed to the stuffie in an excited manner.

They ran towards it (more like Minnie ran and Yoongi was holding his hand so he was forced to run too), Jimin's eyes turning into hearts as he grabbed the stuffed toy.

It was a brown . . . cookie, Minnie thinks?? It was cute and reminded him of Yoongi for some reason.

"You sure you want that? Don't you want that purple horse with a blue mask?"

"No! No! Minnie want this one, look like Daddy," he said, practically shoving the stuffed toy towards Yoongi's face.

"Okay okay, we'll get that one," Yoongi smiled, holding his boyfriend's hand tighter as they walked up the cashier.

After buying the stuffed toy, they went to a newly opened ice cream parlor in the mall. Jimin was all over the stuffed toy, hugging it tightly and smiling at it every chance he got to.

"What flavor do you want doll?" Yoongi asked, now in front of the cashier. Jimin looked at the flavors and scanned them, licking his lips while he was at it.

"That one," Minnie answered, pointing at the cookies and cream flavored delight. Yoongi ordered it, buying himself a mint chocolate cone.

They sat at a table for two, Yoongi feeding his litte baby once they got to sit down.

"What are you gonna name him?" Yoongi asked, licking his mint chocolate ice cream. Jimin looked at the stuffed toy, to his ice cream, and then to his stuffed toy again.

"Hmm, Shooky!! B-because he looks like a- a cookie and is squishy!" he said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Shooky's a pretty name, like Minnie," Yoongi said, ruffling Jimin's hair. Minnie giggled, blush running up his cheeks.

They went back home after going to the mall, Jimin exhausted from their little stuffie hunt. Once they got home, Yoongi changed the male's clothes and tucked him to bed. Shooky and Chimmy were in Minnie's arms as he got comfy underneath the comforter, making the older coo.

"Sleep well, my prince," Yoongi whispered, kissing him on the forehead with much fondness. Jimin yawned, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. Yoongi stood up from his position, looked at the boy one last time before exiting the room to go to his studio.

"Shooky, huh? Cute," he muttered, getting to work.

-

SOOO BTS WON TWO AWARDS AT THE BBMAs aAaah!!

i was legit sobbing when they won top group they've worked so hard and all of the effort has paid off )): i just wanna give 'em hugs n kissies :<< i love bangtan so much ma!!

aNYWAYSSS thoughts? leave a vote and comment if you liked this chapter!❤