Date Night

do you guys have a kakaotalk account? let's be friends! my id is the same as my username, babyggeuk.
-

"Bro, what the fuck?" Daniel asked, pushing Eunwoo back as his eyebrows furrowed. He wiped his lips on his arm as he wore a disgusted look on his face, Jimin swearing he saw the slightest shade of crimson red dust the lifeguard's cheeks.

"I'm sorry Daniel, Jimin made me!" Eunwoo squeaked, shaking slightly in fear. Jimin on the other hand, was laughing his ass off, figuratively toppling over his seat. They were all finished with work, Jimin confronting Eunwoo and saying he had already won the bet. At first, Eunwoo was hesitant, but Jimin played the don't-be-a-pussy card.

And so, Eunwoo, wanting to not look hypocritical, grabbed Daniel by the collar and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Now, Jimin couldn't believe that proud 'straight' Eunwoo kissed bisexual Daniel, but Eunwoo's only reason was that the silver-haired male made him do it. (He might have liked it, but of course he wouldn't admit that to any of Daniel and Jimin).

"W-whatever. You coming with me Jimin?" Daniel replied, obviously trying to look unaffected.

"Nah, I'll pass. Yoongi's picking me up. It's date night," Jimin replied, smiling dreamily as he envisioned the night to come. After their quarrel, the bond of the couple grew stronger than before. Every minute inside the apartment was magical, the spirit of love and happiness roaming around the building.

Yoongi also did as he promised, did all the chores for the week with no complaints and even gave Jimin the foot massage he wanted, all the while the younger ate a tub of ice cream. You could say he was living the dream.

Jimin was so busy thinking of Yoongi, that he didn't notice the change of expression on Daniel's face. He looked disappointed, but quickly hid it anyways. He was never a fan of Yoongi, especially after what he did to Jimin.

He hated Yoongi's guts.

Eunwoo though, saw the sour look Daniel posed for a millisecond, and for some reason, he grew some balls and asked Daniel something, thinking and chanting the words 'no homo' as he did so.

"Do you wanna . . . w-watch a movie? I saw this new thriller coming out and they say it's a really good film," Eunwoo quickly said, holding his nape as he talked. He wasn't looking at Daniel either, a bit shy.

"Sure," Daniel said, not looking into Eunwoo's sudden invite. A part of him, like a really tiny one, was happy he had finally talked to his co-workmate Eunwoo outside of the pool.  It was nice to finally be able to chat with him.

"Oh, he's here! Sayonara bitches!" Jimin said, feeling giddy as he saw Yoongi's car stop in front of him. The car window went down, making the three see the driver a.k.a Yoongi. Jimin smiled, seeing his boyfriend in a baseball cap and a pair of glasses. He looked like a total meal, and Jimin loved that.

Yoongi waved at the both of them, taken aback for a fast second as he realized Jimin was with Daniel. But he brushed it off, scolding himself for reacting that way.

Eunwoo waved back while Daniel gave him a timid nod, not wanting to associate himself with the jerk who called his crush a slut.

Once Jimin was all buckled up, they waved one last time before they drove off. Yoongi wanted to comment on Daniel's greeting, but decided to shut up and not repeat his past mistakes.

"What are we doing again?" Jimin asked, turning the radio on. He squealed in delight as Troye Sivan's music started playing, he sang to it, Yoongi noticing that Jimin's English accent was improving.

"Eunwoo's helping me out," Jimin said, smiling.

"We'll go to the arcade and then the pizzeria. Are you okay with that? Want to do anything else?" Yoongi asked, holding Jimin's hand as he continued driving.

"Nope! It's perfect," Jimin giggled, looking at Yoongi lovingly. The older chuckled at his baby's giggle, bringing Jimin's hand to his lips and kissing his knuckles.

The ride continued for ten more minutes, and before they knew it, they were already heading towards the mall's arcade.

Jimin was feeling excited as he saw the place, not being a frequent visitor because he's been busy.

"Wow, I haven't been here for a long time," Jimin said, giddy as he saw the air-hockey machine. He used to play it all the time with his family back when he was a kid. He always treasured moments like those, even though he wasn't in good terms with them.

Yoongi exchanged a few bills for tokens and he returned to Jimin who was standing beside the machine, reserving the game for the both of them.

"Wait 'til I beat your ass," Yoongi said cockily, a grin sitting on his face as he stood right across Jimin. The younger smirked back, grabbing the puck and placing it on the middle of the shiny surface.

"You're on, Min."

-

Yoongi lost.

Jimin smiled, pumping his fist up into the air and quickly doing a little victory dance afterwards. He was so good at air-hockey, he dumped Yoongi's ass in the garbage can. He won with a whopping seven points as Yoongi was a weak three.

"Suck that, Mr. Air-hockey legend!!!" Jimin said, a sense of pride quickly seething through his veins.

"Fine! I bet you suck at Tekken," he said, rolling his eyes as he walked towards the game. Inside, he was so hating himself. He was planning on impressing Jimin and he's ending up looking like a guy who can't play for shit!

Yoongi lost at Tekken. At Just Dance, car racing, Mario Kart, and fucking claw machines. Nobody even wins at claw machines and Jimin still got himself a plushie!

"I'm exhausted! Let's get some pizza!" Jimin said, rubbing his tummy as his other hand held the small yet adorable stuffed toy he got from the claw machine. It was a pink seahorse, and he was going to call him Mr. Waiter since he had a bowtie (yeah, he fucking sucks at naming things).

The duo stuffed their hearts out with pizza, and once they were done, they went to the parking lot and got back home.

Both Jimin and Yoongi wished for more days like that.

-

since we've been through some drama, what do y'all say about some nice fluff? leave a vote and comment if you liked this chapter!♡

alsoo this is an early update as a gift for 100k!! thank you guys so much, i promise to work harder! your comments motivate me to write and i am forever blessed to have all of you supporting me and my books. :'')