"D-Daddy?"

Yoongi went home in the late afternoon, deciding to rest up in his apartment for his lazy Sunday. Without any warning, the elder opened the door.

He was met with Jimin sitting on a play mat, legs crisscrossed while playing with a familiar stuffed toy he remembered as 'Kaira the Cub'. He was wearing pyjama bottoms, a blue binkie displayed on his lips.

“J-Jimin?”

Jimin pulled his binkie out of his mouth, his eyes turning into small crescents as he looked at Yoongi.

“Uncle Ta——”

Automatically, Jimin's eyes widened as he put his grabby hands down, lips slightly parting as he was stunned to see the ravenette.

“H-Hyung I can explain!” Jimin stuttered, a faint blush dusting on his cheeks as he tried to hide his stuffed toy behind his back.

Yoongi stayed still, waiting for the younger's explanation.

“I-I'm a little. There's this thing called little space and it's where an adult switches head spaces. We become kids mentally, and I-I'm sorry if you're weirded out! I t-tried to hide it, I really did! I didn't mean for you to see this, I'm such a frea——”

“Hey, hey, it's okay Jimin. There's no need to panic. I saw you last night in your room and I thought about it the whole time I was out. There's no need to hide this from me, I won't call you a freak,” the elder said, approaching the panicked little.

Jimin was in tears, humiliated and scared of how his Hyung will react to his identity. Not everyone was open to little space, and he hasn't been with Yoongi long enough to determine if he was going to accept him or not.

“Y-You won't?” the younger hiccuped, looking at Yoongi with sad and puffy eyes. Jimin was forced to go to big space awhile ago, realizing that his roommate saw him in such state. But with Yoongi's kind words, he was starting to get back to being little.

Yoongi noticed this, hearing the slightest hint of the younger's change in tone. He was speaking a pitch higher than he normally did, a sound ever so foreign to the elder's ears.

“Uh-huh. I won't judge you for who you are, Jimin. I'm sorry you had to restrain yourself from being little,” the ravenette gently said, cupping the boy's wet and tear-stained cheeks.

“C-can Yoongi H-hyung make Minnie milk?” the boy asked, batting his eyelashes as he looked at the elder.

He was once again back in little space.

Although inexperienced, Yoongi had the common sense in him to follow the younger's order. He awkwardly smiled at the male, ruffling his hair as he answered, “Of course Minnie, would you want some cookies with that?”

“Yes please! Please please please add also yummy cookies!” Jimin excitedly said, tugging on Yoongi's arm for mercy. Jimin was nowhere short of irresistable, so even if Yoongi didn't know how things worked with littles, he tried his best to make Jimin feel comfortable around him.

“Also put Minnie's milk in his sippy cup!” the blond reminded. He hated drinking in glasses while in little space, he would always get jittery and end up with broken chunks of glass on the floor. Just the mere thought of drinking in one made him grimace, 'that is so ew-y and yucky!'.

Yoongi laughed and walked to the kitchen, nearing their cabinet. He grabbed a cute sippy cup from it's newly opened packaging, his lips turning into a small 'oh' as he realized something.

These are Jimin's after all.

Yoongi recognized the brand of the sippy cups, it was the brand he would buy for friends' babies whenever it was their birthdays, and those were the most expensive ones he could find in the stores.