Drunk

guess who was listening to sad bts songs while she wrote this late at night? idk prolly mE
-

The morning after was no good for Jimin.

Jimin woke up on their bed, nothing but the cold and empty space next to him greeting him. He missed his boyfriend's warmth, he missed the times Yoongi would wake him up with kisses and call him pretty, or greet him with a mouth-watering breakfast in bed.

He sighed, checking his alarm clock. It was another work day for Jimin, and he needed to get up if he wanted to help out in the morning cleaning. He immediately bathed and got himself ready for the day. Once he got out of their shared room, Jimin expected Yoongi to pull off a sweet make-up breakfast. But no, he was left all alone in their huge apartment. Deep inside Jimin, he was somewhat disappointed because of Yoongi's lack of effort to fix their problem.

"He didn't even bother explaining his side," Jimin muttered, a sigh trailing afterwards. He looked at their fridge and saw yet another post-it.

Left for work. -Yoongi

He pouted, not even bothering to take off the note. He ate his breakfast and took off.

Jimin spent his day at his job, trying his best to take Yoongi off of his head. He was extra feisty and strict that day, literally walking up to every person he saw who disobeyed the rules saying that he'd kick them out of the premises if they don't follow.

"You were scary back there, Jimin," Daniel said as they both walked to his car.

Since the night prior, he's been persistent in giving Jimin a ride back home, a 'thank you gift' for the whole drowning incident. Eunwoo lost the bet, but Jimin didn't want to tell his friend he had already lost. He wanted to rub it into his face the day they end their stupid little deal.

"'S nothing," he answered, a quick nod of gratitude following after Daniel opened the car door for him.

Daniel hummed, not wanting to come off as intrusive. It was, after all, only two days since Jimin met him and he met Jimin.

"Okay fine! It's my dumb ass boyfriend," Jimin started. Daniel looked at him, surprised he already started talking.

"Wait, you're gay?" Daniel asked, a bit shocked.

"Y-yeah . . . is there a problem with that?" Jimin asked, the fear of his companion becoming a homophobic piece of flabby dick surfacing in his system.

"No-oh my God-no! There's no problem! I was just shocked and all. I'm bisexual, you see," he replied, panicking because of the fright he saw in Jimin's eyes.

The silver-haired nodded in reply, relaxing as soon as he knew the man was bi.

"O-oh, thanks for telling me about your sexuality," Jimin squeaked, looking at Daniel and offering a cute smile.

That sight made Daniel melt; Jimin had a weird effect on him, and he didn't know if that was just his stomach and intestines fucking up or something else.

The ride proceeded, and Jimin told his companion literally EVERYTHING about his problem. Something in Daniel ached at the knowledge of Jimin having a live-in partner, but he had to conceal it as he drove off.

"Thanks Daniel!" Jimin said, waving in an adorable fashion at the man. Daniel smiled, waving back before he drove off to his house.

Jimin sighed, looking at his wristwatch. It was once again, 8:00 PM. He was nervous, hoping Yoongi wouldn't react the same way he did the night prior.