Rules pt.2

Jin scurried back to the couch, handing Yoongi a piece of paper. There, various rules were written.

“So it's like really rules for children?” Yoongi asked, trying to absorb as much information and rules he could. The eldest nodded, speaking again.

“You can give hime time outs, confiscate his toys, or even spank him. Any punishment you can inflict on a child,” Jin answered, making Yoongi nod. He started to loosen up as he talked more with Jin, Taehyung occasionally joining the conversation.

In no time, the two littles decided that they had enough playing and wanted to eat. Jin offered dinner to Jimin and Yoongi, but the elder politely declined, claiming that they already have dinner planned for tonight.

Yoongi walked out of the apartment, a cute Jimin waddling behind him. He opened the door of his car and threw their duffel bag in the backseat, later opening the door for Jimin at the front.

“Seat belt?” Yoongi asked, checking over to his little's side. He saw Jimin struggling and immediately moved to help, but Jimin raised his palm up as if telling Yoongi to stop.

“Minnie can do it Daddy. Minnie a big big boy!” Jimin exclaimed, his fingers trying their best to get the job done. After a few more seconds, the blond finally got his seat belt on, earning a praise from his Daddy.

With the use of his peripheral vision, Yoongi saw Jimin's eyelids getting heavy, the blond's head tilting to the side. Sneakily, Yoongi grabbed a pacifier from the glove compartment and put it on Jimin's mouth.

Minnie, too drowsy to acknowledge the fact that his Daddy put a paci on him for the first time, sucked on it delightly as he drifted off into the wonderful land of unicorns and rainbows.

Aigoo, Minnie's very sleepy,” Yoongi said, petting the boy's hair softly before going back to driving. After fifteen minutes, Yoongi had finally parked his car. He turned to Jimin, taking off the paci before gently shaking the boy's shoulder.

“Minnie, wake up. We're back at the house,” Yoongi said, looking at the blond lovingly. Park Jimin looked ethereal in his sleep, and that was a solid fact. His plump lips would slightly be apart, letting cute and soft snoring sounds escape his mouth. His long lashes suited him well, and his honey dew skin radiated around his surroundings.

He was an angel.

“A-are we here now Daddy?” Jimin asked, opening his left eye. Yoongi smiled, putting a hand up on his little's head to give it soft and gentle pets.

“Yes Baby. Now be a big boy and get up for Daddy, yeah? We'll be eating your favorite chicken nuggets!” Yoongi cheered, trying to wake up the drowsy spirit of the young boy. Jimin immediately perked up at the mere mention of his chicken nuggets, quickly running out of the car with the sudden rush of energy in his system.

“This kid,” Yoongi muttered, a low chuckle escaping his lips before grabbing their duffel bag and locking his car. He jogged to their apartment, seeing the lights opened.

Jimin was on the floor, legs sprawled out as he intently watched the latest episode of Paw Patrol. Yoongi smiled at the sight, giving Jimin a quick boop on the nose before going to their kitchen. He grabbed a pack of frozen chicken nuggets from the freezer and prepped the stove for cooking.

After some time, Yoongi was done and already called Jimin. Jimin followed obediently, thanking the Gods that he finished the new episode.

“Minnie, how about you and I make a set of rules?” asked Yoongi. They were already munching on the nuggets, Yoongi too tired to cook something different for himself.

“Rules? For what Daddy?” Jimin asked, tilting his head cutely. Hoseok never used much rules on him, he was just spoiled rotten.

But he remained obedient regardless, wanting to please his Hyung.

“Well, we need rules to keep you disciplined. Don't you think so, Munchkin?” Yoongi asked, eating his food. He internally squealed as he saw his little one thinking intently, placing his utensils on the kitchen island as he tapped on his bottom lip.

God knew how much Yoongi wanted to kiss Jimin at that moment.

“Hmm, okay then Daddy! When will we make rules?” Jimin chirped, eyes turning into small crescents as he smiled. The elder smiled back, drinking water before answering.

“After you wash up, Daddy will get a pen and paper and we'll make them! How does that sound?” Yoongi asked, waiting for his little's reply.

“Okay Daddy! But help me bathe please,” Jimin pleaded, dragging the 'ea' in 'please'. The caregiver blushed faintly before nodding.

And so, the duo finished dinner and washed Jimin up. Although Jimin wanted Yoongi to bathe with him, the male had to refuse. It took a while before Jimin gave the idea of bathing together up, but once he did, Yoongi sighed in utter relief.

“C'mere Cutie, let's start thinking of rules, yeah?” the ravenette said, placing a pen and paper down the table. Jimin winced as he saw that only a black pen was on display.

“Hold up Daddy!” with that, the blond rushed to his room. He grabbed a pencil case full of colored pens and dashed straight back to the living room.

“Woah, that's a lot of colored pens,” Yoongi remarked, looking at Jimin as he slammed the pencil case on the table.

“Black is so boring Daddy! Add colors to make it pretty!” Jimin insisted, opening the case. He whined as he saw that Yoongi already wrote the title with a black ballpen, it looked so dull in his eyes.

“Okay then Baby, you write the rules okay? With a lot of colors!” Yoongi said, trying to boost the spirit of the pouty boy. Upon hearing his caregiver's words, Jimin cheered up and started to talk with his Daddy about the rules.

In no time, they made a few rules. Yoongi decided to deal with the punishments tomorrow, needing the permission of Big Jimin.

“All done!” Jimin said, putting the lid of his pen back on as he kept all his things back to the pencil case. For taking initiative, Yoongi praised Jimin and pet his hair, making the younger smile in delight.

The two of them looked at the paper, checking the fruit of their brain storming.

(A/N: Reference pic below)

Yoongi tucked Jimin to bed, but ended up cuddling the male all night as he was trapped in the boy's legs

The ravenette smiled, a sense of contentment in his chest.

He didn't mind taking care of Jimin, and for once in his life . . .

. . . he was genuinely happy.

-

WOOT WOOT UPDATE TODAY!!

This is the last of my drafts fkfkf meaning updates will be less frequent starting Monday I guess.

Thoughts?

If you liked this chapter, then leave a vote/comment!❤