Unexpected Returns

HHH again just wanted to remind you that Holly is a girl here! My fault for not checking//doing my research before publishing the Min Holly chap, but I won't change it. I hope nobody gets uncomfortable bc it's really not that deep. Anygays this was stupid enjoy~

-

"Jimin!"

The silver-haired male turned around, meeting the eyes of Daniel. He didn't notice the faint blush on Eunwoo's cheeks.

"What's up?" Jimin asked, smiling at Daniel. It was another work day, the pool filled as usual. The weather was cool and breezy, keeping Jimin in a good mood.

"Remember when I told you about my aunt?" he asked, looking at the younger. He knew Eunwoo was there, but didn't bother looking at him. It had been a month since they became friends, but both were never really outspoken about their friendship for some reason.

Hence, the ignoring in public.

Jimin always saw them fooling around after work though, so he didn't get why they kept things so confidential.

"The one who works at the dance academy?" he asked, making sure they were on the same page. The male nodded, giving off excitement as he continued.

"Well, she's pretty interested in you. I kinda told her you were saving up so much for schooling, and she was impressed with your determination to learn dance professionally. She wants you to send her some dance videos of yours, she's going to check 'em. If you amaze her, she said she'll see what she can do to help you get in," Daniel said, heart swelling as he quickly saw the positive reaction he got from Jimin.

"You're— oh my gosh — a-are you serious?" Jimin laughed, looking pleasantly shocked. Daniel nodded, grinning as he ruffled Jimin's hair.

"I'll text you her email, make sure to send your best clips! I'll get back to my spot now," he said, waving as he walked away. Jimin smiled widely, looking at Eunwoo who was looking elsewhere.

"Cha, did you hear that? God, Daniel is literally the best!" he giddily exclaimed, a tone of astonishment laced in his words.

"Y-yeah, I'm happy for you Park!" Eunwoo said, looking back to Jimin as he smiled. Though a bit concerned with Eunwoo's silent state, he decided to brush it off, trying to not let negative energy affect him.

The day passed by quickly, and it was again the time to get back home. As Jimin walked with Eunwoo, having a debate about whether One Direction or 5SOS was better, he heard a car honk. He looked from the pool's gate and smiled, seeing Yoongi's car.

"Sorry Cha, go talk with Daniel and get a drink or two! Gotta blast!" Jimin said, bidding Eunwoo goodbye. Before the male could even reply, Jimin was already running towards the car's front seat.

"Fucking Jimmy Neutron," he grumbled, looking at Daniel who was near the gate as well. The lifeguard was looking at Jimin and Yoongi, a small frown on his face. Eunwoo rolled his eyes, intentionally passing by Daniel as he left to remind him of his existence.

-

"Holly!" Jimin squealed, crouching down immediately as the brown dog came rushing to him, tail wagging furiously. He cooed, petting the dog as she barked happily. Yoongi chuckled, closing the door behind him. Jimin gasped as the dog left him immediately, dashing straight towards the elder. Yoongi smiled at the animal and sat down on the floor as he played with the pet.

"What?" Jimin asked, surprised and looking at Yoongi as if he was a traitor. The ravenette laughed, stroking Holly's fur.

"She's a daddy's girl," he declared, looking at Jimin with a gummy smile.

"No way in hell, Min Yoongi! I'm the only person here being daddy's anything," he said, sticking his tongue out at Holly. Yoongi choked, hitting Jimin softly on the arm.

"Fucking brat," he said, kissing Jimin's cheeks.

"You're daddy's boy," Yoongi said, pecking Jimin's lips.

"Gross! I was joking dumbo, I'm not your baby boy—not today!"

"But you keep on calling me da-"

"DO I LOOK LITTLE TO YOU???"

"Yeah, you actually are small."

"Damn it, that's a different topi—you know what, whatever! I'm gonna order take-out, m'too tired to cook," Jimin said, standing up from his previous position. He stretched a bit, grabbing his work bag from the sofa.

"As if you cook at all. I'll go make chicken pesto pasta," Yoongi snickered, leaving Holly on the floor. Ever since he started hanging out with Seokjin, he learned more about cooking. He wanted to be a good homecook for Jimin and tried various recipes to satisfy the male with a wide variety of food. He wanted his baby boy to always have a happy tummy, after all!

"Thanks babe," Jimin smiled, kissing the elder on the cheek. Yoongi gave him a wink before going to the sink to wash his hands and prepare cooking. Jimin, on the other hand, also took Yoongi's bag and placed them upstairs, taking a shower afterwards.

"Hey, so Daniel talked to me again about the whole dance academy thing, he told me his aunt was really interested!" Jimin grinned. Time passed and it was already time for them to eat dinner. Holly was on the ground, eating in her bowl, as her parents ate pasta above her.

"Really? That's great, baby! She'll surely be amazed," Yoongi answered, trying to not mind the mention of Daniel's name. He was trying to be better, so he had to suck the fact that his boyfriend had male friends that weren't exactly the nicest to him up his ass. He shouldn't be so controlling over the younger's life, he realized after their fight.

"Really? You think she'll like my clips?" Jimin squeaked, feeling insecure about his dancing. He was sure people there were great and talented, and he was scared that Daniel's aunt would see him as a mediocre dancer.

"I'm damn sure, baby. Don't be too nervous about it, hm?" Yoongi assured, pasta on his fork. Jimin smiled, nodding at the elder. Yoongi always believed in him, and he was so happy for that.

"I-I heard that the academy is near, it's a good thing it wasn't in Busan or something, right? I can't leave you all alone here."

"Are you trying to imply that I can't live without you?" Yoongi playfully asked, raising an eyebrow at Jimin. The younger looked at him and smiled, drinking his water before answering.

"Nobody would remind you to take your pills, Grandpa," he teased, giggling as Yoongi looked at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Grandpa, huh? Wouldn't be so much of a grandpa if I bend you ov-"

"Shut up! You horny dumpling," Jimin scolded, whacking him on the head. The older groaned, holding onto his head as if it were hit with a baseball bat.

"M'not a dumpling!" Yoongi said, whacking Jimin back. The couple giggled at their stupidity, talking more as they ate dinner.

Once they were done, Yoongi went upstairs to take a shower. Jimin was left downstairs, washing the dishes. As he was rinsing a glass, he heard his phone ring. He looked at it, seeing Taehyung's name on the caller id. He quickly dried his hands and answered the call, placing it near his ear.

"Hi Tae!"

"Hi Min, I actually called to tell you something really really important," Taehyung said, voice a bit soft and tone hesitant. Jimin grew nervous for some reason, hoping his best friend wasn't going to announce any bad news to him.

"What is it Tae? You're making me really nervous here," Jimin chuckled faintly, biting on his lip as he waited for a response. A different voice answered, seeming so familiar to Jimin's ears. His jaw dropped, hearing the voice he hasn't heard of in a while.

"J-Jimin? Is this you?" the person on the other line asked. Jimin gulped, feeling his knees weaken.

"M-mom?"

-

Thoughts?