Kissie Culprit!

For better reading, play any of these songs or make them a playlist sksk

•This Town - Niall Horan
•Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
•Best Part - Daniel Caesar (ft. H E.R.)
•Memories - Shawn Mendes
•Outro: Her - BTS
•Strawberries and Cigarettes - Troye Sivan

I believe I haven't updated in a month? I'm so sorry, here you go Darlings!
-

Yoongi opened the refrigerator, rubbing his stomach while he was at it. His face quickly got slapped with cold air, but his eyes weren't able to feast on anything deemed to be breakfast worthy.

All he saw was two pitchers of cold water and a jar of pickles. He scratched his head, opening the freezer. A tray of ice cubes were sadly looking at him, a small pout pulling his lips.

“Guess I have to go shopping,” he said, closing his fridge. He messed with his bed hair as he walked straight back to Jimin and his bedroom. There, Jimin was sitting criss cross applesauce. His blonde locks were all over the place, rising in different directions. His left eye was closed as he rubbed it, a yawn escaping his plump lips.

Yoongi smiled at the sight, approaching his lovely boyfriend. They've been a couple for a month, and he could easily say it was the best month of his existence.

“Morning Min,” he greeted, kissing Jimin's oh-so-delicious lips. The younger quickly retracted, a hand covering his mouth.

“N-no kissies Daddy! Minnie hasn't brushed his teeth yet,” he said, voice a pitch higher than normal. This made Yoongi go into Daddy mode in a second, realizing that his partner was in little space.

“That's okay baby, Daddy doesn't smell a bit of morning breath,” he said, trying to snatch another kiss from the younger. The latter pouted, shaking his head as he ran to the bathroom. The elder followed his little, knowing he'll have a hard time in putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

As expected, he saw Jimin grunting as he tried to align the toothpaste tube with the toothbrush. He kissed the blond's temple before helping him, hands gently applying the toothpaste on the toothbrush.

“Thank you Daddy,” the younger muttered, hoping his breath wasn't having unwanted contact with his caregiver. He started brushing his teeth, giggling childishly as Yoongi rested his big palms on Jimin's waist. The ravenette nuzzled his nose on the crook of the blond's neck, giving it feathery kisses as they both looked in the mirror.

After Jimin finished his morning rituals, Yoongi decided it was best if he brought Jimin with him to the supermarket. Yeah, Jimin had experienced being alone while he was in a different headspace, but now, he was with Yoongi—a protective daddy slash boyfriend.

Lucky for Yoongi, Jimin was usually not the bratty type. He was always obedient and well-mannered, that's why he didn't have a difficult time in dressing the little up.

After making a quick list on his phone's notepad, he grabbed everything he needed and walked downstairs, Jimin's hand buried inside the pocket of his caregiver's jacket.

“Where are we going Daddy?” Minnie asked, batting his eyelashes as he was placed inside Yoongi's car.

“We're going for groceries prince. We don't want your tummy to go bad don't we?” he answered, securing Minnie's seatbelt before fixing his. The blond dramatically gasped, shielding his stomach as he looked at his Daddy.

“Nope! Minnie doesn't want tummy go bad,” he pouted, looking down at it. Yoongi smiled, successfully snatching a kiss from his boyfriend.

“Daddy! You're a-a kissie culprit!” the younger said, accusing the older as he covered his mouth.