Official pt.3

To avoid confusion:

Jimin - Yoongi's cousin
Jimin- Our baby boy💛💙💜💚❤💗💞💋💖💕💓💘

Enjoy!
-
The four weren't able to sit on the small sofa of the duo. Namjoon, being the kindhearted person he was, was about to offer his seat and sit on the floor, but Yoongi already stood up.

“I'll just sit here,” the ravenette said, plopping his bum on the floor. Fortunately, the floor was carpeted. If it weren't, Yoongi was bound to get a fractured ass.

Jimin grabbed the remote and played the movie again, trying to put his attention on the film instead of Jimin, who was seated closest to Yoongi.

He always thought of his name as a gorgeous one, but now, he just wanted to rename himself as 'Christian' and bury his current name down somebody's throat.

The whole time the movie progressed, Jimin made sure that there was some sort of progress in the growing tension. She needed to know that Jimin was indeed affected by her and Yoongi's affection.

She never failed to twist a strand or two of Yoongi's black hair around her fingers, hands never resting to trigger Jimin.

Of course, Namjoon noticed this. And so, he decided to slyly put his arm around Jimin's shoulder, the younger immediately leaning into the elder by nature and getting himself comfy.

You see, Jimin was a cuddle monster.

As the movie progressed, the couples had a silent war. Each of them making ways to get either Jimin or Yoongi jealous. Namjoon would purposely be caring of Jimin when the younger gets afraid of a scene, and Jimin would do the same, Yoongi playing along and acting all concerned.

The movie ended, and it finished with Yoongi and Jimin practically cuddling together on the floor, and Jimin and Namjoon wrapped up in each other's arms.

'Jin is so going to kill me.' both Namjoon and Jimin thought. Jin could be a very jealous guy, and the idea of somebody other than you cuddling your boyfriend wasn't the prettiest thought.

“Well, I'll get going now Yoongs,” Jimin said, standing up from the floor. Namjoon rose up to attention too, bidding Jimin and Yoongi goodbye.

“Wait! I'll escort you to the front door,” Yoongi said out of courtesy.

But Jimin thought otherwise.

Jimin thought Yoongi only wanted to see Jimin goodbye, and probably confess how much he loves her.

“Okay then,” Jimin said, walking towards the exit of the house. Namjoon and Jimin trailed behind the couple, Jimin quickly hiding behind a wall just to watch Jimin and Yoongi talk.

He didn't know that the next happening would break his heart.

He watched from the wall, a bundle of blonde hair slightly peeking from his hiding place. His eyes grew wide once he saw Jimin kiss Yoongi's cheek. He swore to God that he saw Yoongi smile and ruffle the girl's hair.

He felt incredibly weak.

Jimin went back to the living room, tiredly plopping himself on the couch. He knew it, Namjoon's little plan wouldn't work.

Yoongi soon retreated from the front door, smiling a bit, thinking his payback was working. But his smile soon got wiped off of his face once he was Jimin looking exhausted, arms lying limply on the couch as he sat there looking like a corpse.

“Hey, is everything alright?” the ravenette asked, approaching the younger. Jimin didn't answer and instead got up, legs slightly shaking as they resembled jelly.