Soulmates

I recommend listening to 'Butterfly' by BTS when you see a pen (-) in the middle of the chapter for better reading. Enjoy!

P.S Long chapter ahead bc I've been neglecting writing and y'all im--

-

"A-a date?" Yoongi coughed, dropping his bag on the floor. The elder just came home from a tiring day at work, and the younger immediately took him by surprise.

"Yeah! L-let's go to the cinema or something, or we can eat out in an expensive restaurant! Oh no, we have bills to pay, that wouldn't be so great woul--"

"Jimin, stop rambling. We'll go on a date okay? I'll plan it and all. Relax, you had a tiring day as well," Yoongi said, cutting the younger off from his rambling as he held him gently by the shoulder. Jimin immediately stopped, a bold crimson red painting it's way on the blond's cherub cheeks.

"Do you want anything to eat Chim? I can cook us a decent dinner tonight," Yoongi asked, letting go of Jimin. The younger plopped himself on the couch, yawning as he stretched his exhausted arms.

“We can just order pizza Hyung. We're both tired,” the younger said, cutely rubbing his eyes as his lips formed into a pout.

Unfortunately, Yoongi had to bite down an incoming squeal as he saw this sight.

The two settled on ordering pizza, munching on the food while watching a newly released television show on TV.

Yes, they may have cuddled that night.

The night passed by quickly, and before the knew it, they woke up, bathed, and rushed out of home for work.

It was the same old for Jimin, greeting customers and all of the like. For Yoongi, he was busy making beats for an upcoming group's debut album.

After a few more hours, the two headed back home. Yoongi had asked help from Hoseok for some date ideas, and once he planned everything out, he called Jimin.

“Hyung?” the younger asked from the other line. Yoongi bit his lip nervously before speaking up.

“Hey Jimin, you ready for our date?”

The blond was taken aback, eyes almost popping out of their sockets once he heard the elder's words.

'Date? I forgot about our date!'

Jimin had a rough day at work. He dealt with around six assholes of customers, and had to be nice through it all. He was beyond pissed, but at that moment, the irritation was replaced with panic and excitement.

“Y-yeah, I'm on my way home Hyung. I'll see you there!” the younger said, a smile forming on his plump lips. The call ended, and Jimin was so excited he kept fiddling with his fingers on his seat. He was in a bus, and the Lord God knew how much he wanted time to speed up.

Once he got off the bus, Jimin dashed straight to their apartment, Yoongi waiting patiently for him on their couch.

“Hey Yoongi Hyung! Sorry I'm a bit late,” Jimin greeted once he opened their apartment's door. Once he looked at Yoongi, he internally had a mental breakdown.

Min Yoongi was wearing a white roundneck, topping it off with a dark green bomber jacket. He wore ripped jeans and white sneakers, a white baseball cap hiding his raven black hair.

In short, he was a total boyfriend.

“Hey Chim, how was your day?” the elder asked, resisiting the urge to stand up and lock the younger in a tight hug.

“I-it was great. I'll take a shower now! I promise I won't take too long!” Jimin said, trying to recover from Yoongi's outfit. He avoided the man's burning gaze and walked straight to his bedroom, grabbing a decent pair of clothes. He gave his feet some time to rest before sprinting to the bathroom.