Ask Him Out

Welcome back Big Jimin!
-

“You awake Nugget?” Yoongi asked, nearing Jimin. He internally smirked and pat his back, the cute nickname rolling off his tongue smoothly.

“H-Hyung. . . .”

The elder immediately froze on the spot, not hearing the light giggle of the younger.

Jimin was in big space.

“O-oh! I'm sorry, I-I mean, hi Chim,” the ravenette stammered, quickly stopping his hands from tousling the boy's golden hair.

(A/N: rApunzEl rApunZel lEt doWn yoUr hAir)

“It's okay Hyung, I'm sorry if I was a handful,” Jimin laughed, scratching his head. The two men stood quietly, an air of silence mixed with awkwardness enveloping them.

“Uhm, do you want breakfast? I cooked some just in case you were going to work,” Yoongi said, trying to shatter the uncomfortable glass wall of silence.

He was so used to Jimin acting all cute around him for a day, that he thought he would remain in little space the next day. He had to get used to the man's change of head spaces.

Jimin nodded, smiling cutely, his chipped tooth becoming visible in eye sight.

Yoongi walked first, offering Jimin a seat. The younger smiled and sat on top of the chair, grabbing his fork and knife tightly as the smell of waffles wafted by his nose.

The two started to dig in, the awkwardness slowly but surely starting to fade in the thin air. They talked about everything they could talk about: the weather, work, the horny couple next door- everything.

Except for the punishment topic.

It was the elephant in the room. Both of them knew it had to be acknowledged, but neither of them had the guts to speak about it.

Not until Yoongi sucked it up and spat out the question, though.

“U-uhm Jimin?” the elder started, they were in the middle of breakfast when he spoke. He let go of his utensils and placed his sweaty palms on his sweatpants, trying to calm his nerves.

“Yes, Hyung?” Jimin answered, looking at Yoongi. The male too, was panicked in the inside. He always remembered what happened in little space when he was big, and was well-aware of all the things Minnie did.

“Well, if you remember we made rules last night. B-but we need rewards and punishments. I thought it would be better if you were in big space while talking,” he said, falling into the deep abyss of Jimin's eyes.

“Punishments?” Jimin asked, forehead's skim crumpling as his eyebrows knitted together. Yoongi almost cooed as the male continued to eat his waffles, his plump lips drenched in maple syrup.

Damn, he really wanted to kiss Jimin's lips.

“Yeah, for when you misbehave or something,” Yoongi answered, a faint color of red dusting his cheeks. He would get flustered over the slightest mention of those 'punishments', especially when he was talking to Jimin about it.

“J-just punish me with what you think is appropriate, Hyung. I approve of anything you'd think would be best.”

'Even cockrin—'

“If that's what you want,” Yoongi answered, nodding his head slightly as he proceeded to eating his waffles.

The two became awfully silent, Yoongi a steaming hot because of his dirty thought, and Jimin because he was hesitating to talk to Yoongi, his biggest crush.

Let's just say it was one awkward mess of a morning.

In a jiffy, the duo wrapped breakfast up and went to their respective jobs. Yoongi to BigHit Entertainment, and Jimin to the convenience store. Though in denial, the both of them were thinking of each other the whole day, wondering why they were having butterflies roaming around more than usual.

Jimin was the first to arrive home, nothing in short of nervous for his Yoongi Hyung's arrival.

'Why the hell am I nervous?' the blond internally asked, frowning as his guts churned in a good way.

'Just ask him out, stupid.'

“Hey Ji——”

“Hyung, do want to go out with me?”

-
I-I'm so sorry this was late and crappy and shit and :(((. Plus there was no little Jimin, but I believe he needs to be here for the development of their relationship.

Thoughts?

If you liked this chapter, then leave a vote/comment!❤

P.S I AM SO SORRY SCHOOL IS A DICK! EXPECT YOONMIN'S FIRST DATE NEXT ;)