Missing Him

Jimin didn't realize, but after being with Yoongi for so long, living without him was lonely and difficult. He missed the dumb topics they'd talk about at two in the morning, missed being spooned by Yoongi, missed bonding. Thankfully, Jimin was welcome to stay at Daniel's house. Other than the fact that he hated sleeping at motels, the dent in his wallet was also getting bigger and concerning.

"Good morning Jimin!" Daniel greeted, seeing that Jimin actually made his way downstairs to see him. Daniel woke up early, the thought that he had a visitor—Jimin, in the house, became his motivation to whip up a decent breakfast that day.

Contrast to the gloomy mood of Jimin, Daniel was a bit happy. He did have a blooming crush on the male, and although he knew it was wrong, he wanted Jimin to feel happy and light around him.

"Morning Dan," Jimin grumbled, rubbing his eyes as he looked at the sight before him. His companion was making a stack of pancakes for the both of them, busying himself in the kitchen.

"Take a seat," Daniel said. Jimin followed, plopping on a vacant stool. After a few minutes, the pancakes were all done. The host took a bottle of orange juice from the fridge, pouring some in both of their glasses.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do any of these, really. Making me stay the night was more than enough," Jimin said, taking a bite of the pancakes.

"It's my pleasure."

The two finished breakfast. Jimin practically had to force Daniel to let him do the dishes, telling him to go watch the morning news or something.

As he was rinsing the last glass, Jimin heard his phone make a sound, signaling a new message. He washed his hands and dried them before getting a hold of the gadget. He opened it and saw a message from his best friend, Taehyung.

From: Taehyungie

Meet me today for dinner?

Jimin didn't put much thought into it and agreed in a heartbeat.

-

Jimin went inside the diner, the scent of food immediately wafting by his nose. Taehyung looked at him and waved, a smile on his lips. Jimin smiled as well, waving back to his best friend.

"Hey Tae!" Jimin greeted, hugging Taehyung who had already stood up. He was feeling like crap for the past few days, so seeing Taehyung and getting the chance to sit down and eat with him was like the peace in his chaos.

"How's Jungkook?" he asked, once their orders were taken and prepared.

"He's doing good! He'll be graduating in a few months. How about you?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin's smile lessened as he was asked about his situation.

"Y-Yoongi and I still aren't talking," he answered, looking down as he fumbled with his fingers. Taehyung looked at him, feeling pity for his friend. He held Jimin's hand, squeezing it lightly.

"Hey, I'm not pressuring you into deciding, but you should try to patch things up with him you know? I talked to Yoong-"

"What? You talked to Yoongi?" Jimin asked, nervousness in his tone. He was still hurt about the elder's words, still afraid to talk with him.

"Y-yeah, Min. And he was so devastated, if only you saw him. He was just a mess," Taehyung said. Jimin was about to reply but their food came in. They stopped talking for a while, both focusing their sole attention on food. Taehyung knew that on a normal dinner date, Jimin would still be talking, but he just stayed quiet; gave his best friend time to think.

"I just don't know, Tae. He hurt me and he was nothing short of a dick. He made me feel so dumb," Jimin sighed, once they were both out of food.

"I understand, Jimin. But sort this fight out as soon as possible, okay? I'm worried for the both of you. If you don't want to go to your apartment, then at least stay with Jungkook and I. Yoongi's worried sick, he's clueless about your whereabouts."

"F-fine."

-

"What?" Yoongi asked, eyes growing big. He was talking to Taehyung over the phone.

It had been a week since their fight. Both Jimin and Yoongi forced to carry on with their lives, although Yoongi was a bit of a mess. Unlike Jimin, who had roommates to keep him busy, Yoongi was all alone in their apartment. It was hard for him to live there without his partner, every corner reminded him of Jimin. Jimin, Jimin, Jimin.

"He's ready to talk with you in person, Yoongi. I'll send you the details."

"Thank you, Taehyung. Thank you so much- oh my God – you don't know how much this means to me," Yoongi stammered, relief washing over his chest.

"Yeah yeah, just don't fuck this up, okay? This is your only chance to fix the trouble you've caused."

"I'll make sure, I promise."

Taehyung and Yoongi continued to talk for a few more minutes before Taehyung had to go, something about little Jungkook stubbing his toe and crying.

Oh, how Yoongi missed babying Jimin and taking care of him when he's little. They've been so busy and preoccupied ever since they moved in that the boy hasn't been regressing into little space. Yoongi missed Minnie dearly, and hopefully, they get to meet when Jimin gets back into the apartment.

Yoongi's heart was beating rapidly, a mixture of nervousness and excitement in him when things sunk in.

He was going to meet Jimin again, his Jimin.

No, he wasn't going to ruin things further.

-
Thoughts?

Leave a vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Ooh, and also, BBMAs just started the voting period, please please please help the boys out🙏