Not All Things Are 🖤Black And White🤍

A few weeks before the men were released from prison Lyla and Giaconda went shopping for a dress for Giaconda to wear to Lyla's wedding "apparently she doesn't like my flowery leather look!

A few weeks before the men were released from prison Lyla and Giaconda went shopping for a dress for Giaconda to wear to Lyla's wedding "apparently she doesn't like my flowery leather look!.... or she just needs a reason to go shopping!.... have a "girly girls" day or something!... which I suck at by the way!" Giaconda teases Opie when she came by to start the shopping spree Opie laughs giving her a hug "I will try not to outshine the bride on her wedding day but she's choosing the dress so I have no idea what I'm actually in for!.... hey! I know that it's never a good idea to argue with a bride on her "special day".... even though that's still a few weeks off!" Giaconda teases Opie chuckles then Lyla walks over and the two women leave "that's a man of one too many words!.... does he even know when to shut up!?!" Giaconda teases Lyla as they walk over to the Panhead "nope!" Lyla replies Opie who was at the front door listening laughs then hollers "hey!" when he hears his fiancée's answer Lyla laughs "alright girl!.... show him how it's done!" Giaconda says Lyla climbs onto the Harley first then Giaconda Opie's eyes widen as Lyla starts the Harley and drives away Giaconda's hand placed safely on the sides of her hip Opie shakes his head as they depart then heads inside "I don't think he even realized that you were wearing leather yourself!" Giaconda informs Lyla teasingly as they walk into the first store Lyla laughs.... the day Lyla asked Giaconda to go shopping with her she asked if she could borrow one of her leather outfits just to see if Opie would actually notice.... which he did.... when Lyla got back home.... well actually before that but he wasn't able to comment because the realization didn't hit him till AFTER the girls had left.... Lyla and Conda spent the entire day riding around.... with Lyla driving each time.... shopping, going out to lunch  just spending the entire day kid free.... well Lyla anyway Giaconda and Happy are kidless at the moment.... also no porn talk or action which Lyla seemed to need Giaconda knew Lyla's worries and she had the same worries as well they both knew that Opie would never truly be able to free himself from the loss of his first wife but they hoped that he would stay committed and not push his new wife even further away especially after the marriage.... "I never met Donna she never came to the club when I was around and I haven't known Opie that long.... though somedays it feels like forever!.... but they say your first is always the hardest to get over!.... now I'm not trying to make an excuse for him!.... he just seems.... lost!.... he and his father both live in the past.... you wouldn't believe how many times I hear Piney say how much Jax reminds him of his father!"  Giaconda says softly as she and Lyla sit to have lunch "I know!"  Lyla replies softly with a sigh "from what I understand she was his light!.... his strength!.... his reason for living!.... for at least half his life.... you are now part of that!.... he knows what he wants he's just afraid to have it after all moving on is never easy to do especially when what your moving to is unfamiliar.... it's like standing in the middle of a road that has one to many paths to choose from and not knowing which one to take cause you have no idea what's on the other end!.... I think he's scared!.... he knows this life.... the darkness and danger that it brings!.... and he's afraid that if he gets too close.... that something might happen to you just as it did Donna.... and he would blame himself all over again!.... I don't think that it has anything to do with you.... he loves you!.... he just isn't sure that you would stay safe if he continues to do so.... I've always been one to let my heart guide me.... but his heart.... is confused.... he loves you and at the same time he still loves Donna.... he will always love Donna!.... though I think Donna would be glad that he is.... trying.... to move on!"  Giaconda pauses "shit!.... I'm not making this any easier am I!?!"  she asks softly Lyla laughs gently then replies with a smile "no!.... I'm actually grateful for your honesty!.... that you don't try to "sugar coat" things.... or turn it into something completely different and wrong"  Giaconda nods then says understandingly "to suit my needs.... I know it's a curse!.... but that's the cross I bare!.... besides the only need I have is one you can't fulfill for he's sitting in prison waiting to come home.... and create children!"  Giaconda says ending with a tease Lyla laughs "everything else I see everyday and always have beside me.... no not my knives.... my little sister.... my mother-in-law.... I could never live without them!"  Giaconda says softly Lyla smiles....