🔥HOT🥵Damn🌶!!♨️

After Breakfast was made and served Giaconda gave Happy a second breakfast as she climbs onto his lap with her arm laying on his shoulder leaning down she kisses his lips she continues to kiss him till she hears Clay say the word "Mayans!"  she tilts her head curiously and asks "what's a Mayan!?!"  Happy chuckles softly then replies with a smile "Mexican rival club"  she looks around and says softly "oh!"  then she slides off Happy's lap he takes her hand and pulls her back onto his lap "where are you going!?!"  he teasingly asks with a curious tone "I figured you'd wanna help!"  she teases back softly he kisses her lips making her smile "where?"  Tigg asks jumping up from his stool "pack of 'em trailing Jax get rid of the goddamn truck"  Clay says "got it"  Juice replies as he hops away to take care of the truck as ordered "Mayans? what do you want to do?"  Jury asks "weapons"  Clay asks "behind the bar"  Jury answers then he and Clay walk around to get them "pack it up"  someone says then Half Sack tells Cherry and the blonde "you two should get out of here"  the blonde asks cluelessly "what's going on?"  Cherry orders "let's go let's get out"  she takes the girls hand and leads her away "why?"  the girl asks stupidly "just go"  Cherry orders Giaconda helps Bobby and the others prepare for the arrival of the "Mayans" Jury and the guys stare at her in awe and confusion "I ain't that kinda "old lady"!.... I don't run and hide when shit goes down!.... now hand me one of those and I'll show you how it's done!"  she orders Happy chuckles as Jury hands her two hand guns there was a look of pride on Happy's face and he was once again aroused by her actions and words as he gets ready himself pulling out his hand guns from inside his kutte his eyes lock with hers as he does so and they smile at one another.... as Giaconda watches Happy pull out two hand guns from behind his kutte to put it simply Happy wasn't the only one aroused by the sight how focused he seemed to be containing the excitement that burned within as it did with every fight no matter how small the focus only broke for a few seconds as they smile at one another there was a sparkle and a fire in his eyes that made her even wetter than she already was as she went back to concentrating on what she was doing "what can I do?"  Cherry asks as she leans up against the bar "girls all gone?"  Jury asks "mm-hmm"  Cherry replies "open up the garage"  Jury tells her then he shouts "move the bikes inside!"  Cherry takes one quick look at Half Sack then rushes away as Clay asks "everybody got a weapon?"  Giaconda puts her guns down long enough to help the others move the bikes Cherry watches her work then notices Jax ride up with a parade of Mexicans riding behind him and she gets back to work herself Happy hands Giaconda back her hand guns and the TRUE party begins Happy's lips rush to meet Giaconda's and they walk from where they hid with many of the others up to the bar side by side they lifted their guns with smiles on their faces and shot at the Mexicans that sat on their bikes in the parking lot of the what once was the Devils Tribe bar as many of the Mexicans retreated Giaconda noticed one get out a semi automatic and she aims her gun at his hand hitting her target directly in the center of the back of his hand before he could even take a shot making him drop the gun and look at her in shock then follow the rest of the Mexicans as they rode away.... the Mayans stare at her being the only black woman in a large group of white men.... "well that's one way to let the sunshine in!.... did you always want stars in your walls Jur!?!"  Giaconda teases when she reaches Jury looks at her with an expression of soft surprise then he chuckles softly Giaconda teases "I told you I'd show you how it's done!"  Jury laughs.... not able to stop himself Happy grabs her by the waist lifts her up and kisses her lips as he swings her around in a circle "never been to Nevada before.... man it's hot!"  she says softly as she fans herself with her fingers while locking eyes with man she loves Happy chuckles as he sets her down and they walk back inside hand in hand Giaconda picks up the gun the Mexican dropped along the way carrying it with her as she lets Happy lead her to safety "I'm gonna take you home and....!"  Happy growls softly into Giaconda's ear with a deep alluringly huskily smoky tone that tells her just how aroused he is by all he just witnessed as they walk back into the Devil's Tribe Bar as she walks in front of him with his hands on her hip "yeah yeah!.... you wish!"  she teases he pretends to look offended which makes her laugh and he kisses her....